4.

Issac pov:
I saw Y/n run out as fast as she can. They did something to her, I was sure about that. The coach was going to kill us for what I was going to do. I run out of the room after Y/n. More screames behind me. I was sure that if the ciach don't kill me, Stiles or Scott will, but I don't care. What I care now is if Y/n is okey. That is what matters.
I saw her in the hall. Her perfect hair went down indifferently to her face. And she saw me. Her beautiful eyes were now staring at mine. God she was so beautiful. She started running. ,,Y/n, y/n". I yelled. ,,Stop!" She stopped. ,, Now would you like to tell me what happened?" She nodded.
,, I don't know what happened. And that's the problem." I could smell the terrifying in her voice. ,, It was like magic. Like I was in their throughs. Like I could see their memories. " I didn't find out what does this matters but. ,, And..."
She hesitation for a moment. Her eyes meet mine again. ,, Issac I saw me in their memories. I know them from somewhere, but I don't know from where." Now I looked confused. ,,What?" I pleased her to explain me again.
After she finished I said. ,, Y/n do you remember something about your past." I looked at her and get her hand un mine. ,,No, nothing. Issac sometimes I feel a little burning on my tatoo. When I am werewolf for example. In their memories I felt like, I can't even breathe."
,, Like you are drowning?"
,, Yeah, I need my memories back, woll you help me? Please Isaac I need your help."
,, I will help you Y/n, just promise me that you will tell me everything that happens."
She nooded. Then we get back in class.