24.

"So you do not remember anything?" Ethan ask her. No she didn't. She says goodbye to everyone. She had the freaking idea to look for her mother. I go for some fresh air. She was leaving me. After everything! If I could just....I don't know, ask her to stay. That was trash. She saved our asses. The alphas left the town. Her father vanished. It was like a story. But of course it wasn't.

I get inside. The fresh air for today was enough. She was gone! "Where is she?" I ask Stiles. He looked at me and said. "She left!" No, she wouldn't. Bo without saying a goodbye. It was too cruel. I catch her making her bags in the car. I run to the car.

"I don't get a goodbye?" I asked. The tears were coming. "Everyone gets a goodbye but me? You know after all we have been through. I can't believe this is how you wanna end up the things between us!"

"You really think I didn't say goodbye to you, because I don't care?!"

"That is what it seemed like?"

"I can't believe, that after months you don't know anything about me!"

"Fine! Then why didn't you say something?"

"Because it is too damn hard Isaac! I can't even begin to explain to you how much I am gonna miss you! When I think about not seeing you every day....it makes me not want to go, okay? So if you think that I didn't say goodbye to you because you don't mean as much to me as everyone else uour wrong. It is because you mean more to me! So there alright, is your goodbye!"

"Y/n"

"What?"

"You can't..." or I couldn't. I couldn't even finish the sentence. I just let her go.

Y/n pov:

"Y/n!" Morell said to me.....