20.

"The real question is... are you coming with us?" They asked me. He haunted me, I can control fire, he haunted me so now I am gonna haunt him. "No" I replayed. They nooded and get of the lab. Everybody started going home. It was, OMG, it was 5am. Hope that things we are sleeping. Before I go home I go straight to Isaac and kiss him. He kissed me back. "I love you, you know that?"

"Oh,my,God Y/n, I love you too, but you had to get out of this freaking town." He said.

"I don't wanna get out, I wanna kill him, Isaac! I want him dead!" I said. I didn't understand how angry I am.

"Our fathers are dicks!" I laugted, he laughed. "Y/n, when I save you, before weeks, you fall asleep, remember, in your dream you said I have to tell him,I have to tell Stiles!" I totally forget about that.

"You are a genius, I love you so much!" I kissed him.

* * *
"I come in Beacon Hills to find a pack, I didn't know I am a part from one. So in the last orphanage I heard the nurse and someone's talking. Then he get me. Guys I think that he followed me"

"Y/n, not today, ok, take a breath, you deserve it!"

* * *
The last few days, were boring, I mean they were quite. I learn, read, play lacrosse. I feel like a normal girl, but I am not. I read the book and it was awfull, nothing helpful.

I was practising my lacrosse with Isaac, who also tell me that I suck. After the trainings I kiss him and asked "Can we just be normal like now?"

And he said "After one normal day, it come a thousand of supernatural."

* * *

Today I decided to talk with Stiles. It just happen to talk with the whole pack and the twins. ''There was blood everywhere. The whole message was written with blood. It says: That is the blood of the previous one, it is time for the future one!" Everybody looked suprised. I think that the previous one are the others heirs and I am the future. They are coming...

''Y/n, you know the others heirs right. The story says that they live to when the next heir is born. The first one is Jeneviev Misha Steiner. We say that the heirs are our keepers. Jeneviev believe that the only way to protect the world is to kill her own mother ( the first werewolf), and she did it. That is how our curse start. Before Jeneviev killed Misha Steiner, the werewolf gen was going to be getting only from a bite. Jeneviev changed that without her knowing. She killed her mother and make the family curse, but she start her own curse. You know the werewolf thing. Jeneviev troughts were that everybody...'' Ethan said. They weren't so bad

'' Has a destiny....'' I continued. ''Exactly. From the moment she killed Misha, she killed herself, the girl that she knew. From that moment our family split in three. The heirs ( Jeneviev ,Natasha, Melani, Noah, Thomas and you), the protectors which are most of us and the saviors(us). And if you stay here Y/n, the heirs will disappear.'' Aidan continued, I really liked how they can read their minds and how they will learn me too

''What does that means?'' Alisson asked. I liked her bravery. How she wasn't fair to ask the question that we already don't like the answer. Everybody here are so brave. I am not gonna run! I am gonna stay here, waiting for my father, waiting to kill him. At least I am not gonna wait too long. They are coming...

''He is already here!'' I said.