Chapter 15: Storm Clouds Part 1

Jade's POV

After my father leaves, surprising me with how easy he accepted Tori and how he defended me from Beck, before going back to the office.

For the rest of the day, Tori and I sat down in my room, watching random shows on 'Animal Planet', a personal favorite of hers, and horror movies, my personal favorite. Around ten thirty that night, we head to bed, both of us stripping to nothing, and both of us not exactly hiding staring at each other's nude forms.

"How come I never see you shave?" Tori asks, impressing me with how well she speaks how, as opposed to how she was when I first started teaching her.

"I used to wax. But I got tired of how much it hurt, so I just went and got it all removed, no shaving or waxing for me." I say, shifting slightly as Tori makes herself comfortable against me.

"Where do you go to get it removed like that?" Tori asks as she rests her head under my tits, one hand wrapping around my waist, her leg resting over mine.

"Why? You don't want to shave or anything anymore?" I ask her as I turn off the lights and turn my alarm on.

"I like the feeling, but don't like the hair. It feels better smooth." Tori says, her free hand rubbing her clean shaven mound, her hand brushing against my thigh.

"I'll call tomorrow and set up an appointment as soon as possible. Deal?" I ask, rubbing her back, something I do far more than I thought I ever would.

"Thanks." Tori says with a thankful nod, her hair brushing against my under boob.

As we start to drift off, I start to think about Beck and what he could possibly try. If I know anything about him, he's getting impatient about not getting back at me, and he'll try something soon.

I don't realize when I fall asleep. I wake up when my alarm, the classic Survivor song 'Eye Of The Tiger' from my PearPod, goes off at six thirty to get me ready for school.

"Tori?" I say, not able to get up because of the tanned girl resting on my tit.

"Hmm?" Tori mumbles sleepily, her mouth slightly open and almost latching on my nipple.

"Can you get up? I need to get ready for school." I ask her, not minding her mouth almost latching on my hardening nipple.

"Can't you skip?" Tori asks as I try to nudge her off.

"Not today. I have a test to take and the teacher doesn't give retakes. If I don't take it today, I start to fail the class, and I can't risk that." I say, reaching my hand over to shut off my alarm.

"Kay." Tori says, rolling off me.

"Why are you so sleepy still?" I ask, surprised at the usually morning person beside me.

"I was wet, so rubbed myself against your side until I felt relaxed." Tori says. With that, I check my thigh where her mound was resting and notice how wet it is.

"Damn, I missed the good time?" I ask myself quietly.

"What did you say?" Tori asks as I sit up and head for my bathroom, begrudgedly, to wash up.

"Nothing." I say, not bothering to close the door behind me. "You want a shower?" I ask, grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Sure." Tori says, eagerly hopping to the shower.

A few minutes later, I climb into the shower with her, my breath minty fresh. We quickly shower, Tori mainly because she was hungry and me because I had to fight the urge to finger her to orgasm. Yeah, my crush on Tori is evolving quickly everyday, her wearing next to nothing, or just nothing seventy-five percent of the day anymore at least, isn't helping anything.