Chapter 16: Storm Clouds Part 2

Jade's POV

"I told you I wasn't done with you." Beck says, fuming.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I say, pushing him back a bit when he tries to force his way past me.

"Not fucking happening, slut." Beck says, gripping my wrists. We don't see Tori come up beside him, but we do hear her growling as she advances. Looking over, Beck starts to laugh when he sees Tori growling. "Oh, look. The little bitch is still here." He says sarcastically.

"Let me go. Now." I say, glaring at him while watching Tori stalk her way towards us, eyes fierce on Beck. I watch Tori as she starts to act more like she did when I first met her, not the girl she's became since.

"Or what?" Beck asks, increasing his grip on my wrist.

"Let. Her. Go." Tori says, her voice sounding like a combination of a growl and her regular voice.

"Make me, homewrecking whore." Beck says, pushing me forcefully and turning to face Tori.

"You asked for it." I say with a smirk when Tori leaps at Beck, catching him off guard. Which I find funny, because didn't this kinda happen when he took me to the forest and Tori and her wolf family intervened? You'd think he'd remember that?

"Nice try, slut." Beck says, sidestepping Tori and using the slight martial arts training he had to hit Tori in the upper back, knocking her down. Unfortunately, he did remember last time.

"Don't touch her." I say, sitting up and making my way over to them when Beck goes to grab the back of Tori's shirt.

"How about I tie you up and force you to watch as I fuck this little slut?" Beck says with a sadistic smirk, pulling her up and turning quickly to use Tori as a human shield.

"Try it, and I cut your dick off and shove it up your ass." I warn, glaring at him and stopping, not wanting him to try anything against Tori.

"Ooh, so vicious." Beck snarks, the hand not holding Tori by the waist slowly making its way up to her chest.

I smirk when Beck swears because of Tori throwing her head back, the crown of her skull hitting his chin, his grip loosening and allowing her to escape.

"Fuck!" Beck yells, rubbing his chin. "You're gonna pay for that, bitch." He says, slowly backing away.

I don't like the look of this. He's giving in way too easily. Sure enough, when he reaches the door, instead of leaving the house, he reaches his hand over and grabs an old hockey stick of his from when he plays on the weekends, trying to stay Canadian, or so he used to say when we were dating.

"Fuck." I say, staring at the hockey stick, noting that it looks like he purposely never took care of it, allowing the wood to splinter in a few spots.

"Oh, we will soon." He says, holding the hockey stick like he's getting ready to perform a slapshot or something.

I slowly back up, pulling Tori with me when I know she wants to run and attack him. As we back up, Beck advances towards us, his smirk growing when he sees the hint of fear in my eyes at what he might try.

"I want to have some fun." Beck says, stopping when our backs hit the kitchen counter, the hockey stick now resting on his shoulder. "Strip." He says simply, licking his lips at the thought of us nude.

"Hell no, you fucking ass." I say, slowly moving to grab one of the kitchen knives in the dish drainer.

"Strip completely, or your little slut loses her life." Beck says, staring at my tits.