Chapter 4: An Unexpected Surprise

Jade's POV

After school, I stopped by the grocery store to stock up on lunch meat, grabbing at least three pounds each of bologna, hard salami, and sliced and chopped ham.

"Well, nothing looks broken so I guess she didn't get out." I say, walking to my room. Walking in, I note that nothing is out of the ordinary, I can't even hear her whining. "Victoria?" I call, opening the bathroom door, stopping when I hear her growl at me. "Uh, it's me." I say, holding out a slice of ham for her from one of the packs I bought.

I guess she didn't recognize me or something at first, because as soon as she smelled the ham, she pounced on me from the middle of the room where she was waiting, quickly eating the slice of ham from my hand and licking the juice off before licking my face.

"Okay. Okay. I get it." I say, trying not to laugh as she pushes me down onto my back to lick me, pinning me to the ground. "What happened to your shorts?" I ask after getting her to climb off, realizing that she's bare from the waist down. "Anyway, since I don't have homework today, let's see if I can't teach you how be not wild?" I ask, guiding her to my bed.

"Let's see." I say, pacing as she sits on my bed, staring at me. "I guess one of the first things to do is teach you to shower on your own. I hope." I say, grabbing a loose tank top and skirt that should go to her knees for her, and a pair of sleep shorts for me and a tank top, though the same size as the one I grabbed for Victoria, it's tighter on me because I'm larger in the chest than she is.

Guiding her to the shower, I strip and show her how to do it. It takes almost fifteen minutes, but she's able to take her shirt, shorts, and underwear off on her own now. She's a little slow still, but better than me having to do it for her. As I start the shower, I explain to her what she needs to do, hoping she remembers what I did to her so she can start doing it herself.

The shower takes another two hours out of the day, me having to show her what to do and trying to get her to do it herself being why it took so long, which was a bad idea because as I started to teach her about washing her chest, she started washing mine instead, which wasn't bad, I admit.

After the shower, which wasn't really a success since all she seemed to learn was how to wash another person instead of herself, I attempted to teach her how to get dressed herself, which was a mistake on my part because I didn't dry her off first or teach her how, so now her clothes are wet and she's staring at me like a puppy looking for acceptance or something.

"Could have been worse." I say to myself as I get her, thankfully easily, to take her clothes off to try again. "Okay. Dry yourself off." I say, handing her a towel. "You have no idea what I mean, do you?" I ask her as she stares at the towel.

Another half hour is spent with me showing her how to dry her body off before getting dressed. After successfully drying her, which I think will take a while of training for her to do it herself, and not try to use the towel as a chew toy, I have her get dressed again as I do the same and head for my sink. Grabbing a spare toothbrush, I stare at her, surprised her teeth are actually kinda white, no idea how from her being in the wild for so long, but whatever, to teach her how to brush.

Big mistake. She somehow managed to snap the head of the toothbrush off with her teeth and spit it out, throwing the rest of it on the ground when I put it in her mouth, after getting it wet first, to try to get her used to it before adding the toothpaste.

"We'll figure something out." I say, picking up the broken toothbrush and throwing them away, guiding her to my room as my phone goes off. "Hello?" I say upon answering it, not checking the caller i.d. again.

"Hi Jadey." Cat says, and Victoria's hearing must be pretty good because she jumped a bit at Cat's high pitched greeting.

"Don't call me that." I say harshly. "What do you want?" I ask as Victoria starts to lay her head, yet again, on my lap, her wet hair soaking my lap. And don't be a perv to think I'm soaking myself because of her. I know some of you pervs thought something like that at the image, so get it out before my scissors cut off your manhood.

"Beck told me you got a doggy. I want to play with it. I'll be there in five minutes." Cat says, unaffected by my tone as she hangs up.

"Son of a bitch." I say, dialing Beck's number as I walk to the bathroom, after getting Victoria's head off my lap, to grab a towel to dry her hair. "You told Cat I had a dog?" I ask him harshly when he picks up.

"What's the big deal? She loves animals, and you did say you had one." Beck says confused, an odd whisper coming from his end, but not from him.

"I didn't say I had a dog, I said 'something like that'. Why would you tell Cat of all people when I didn't say anything at all? And who the fuck was that whispering?" I ask him as I wash Victoria's hair quickly, knowing Cat's estimation is usually based on when she left and how long it takes me to open the door and let her in, not just getting here.

"What's the difference?" Beck asks, and I guess Victoria heard him, because she started to growl at the harshness of his question.

"None of your damn business, and you didn't answer my questions." I say, tossing the towel aside and grabbing a brush to brush her hair before heading upstairs, Victoria hot on my trail, keeping to all fours.

"I didn't think it'd be a problem, and what whispering?" Beck asks, the last part a little too relaxed for my taste.

"Are you cheating on me?" I ask, the whispering, faint sound of his R.V.'s door closing, and his too relaxed answer making me highly suspicious.

"No, I'm not cheating on you." He says, irritated. Like he has a right.

"Then who the fuck was whispering and who left your R.V. quickly and silently?" I ask as I hear Cat's bike outside. "If I find out you are cheating on me, I'll cut off your dick with my dullest pair of scissors." I say harshly, hanging up. "Now comes the interesting part." I say with a groan when Cat starts to knock rapidly on the door.

"I wanna play with the puppy!" Cat yells through the door and knocking, causing Victoria to jump a bit and stare at the door with a mix of fear and curiosity in her eyes.

"Funny. She said the same thing almost when I first started growing tits." I say with a smirk, telling Victoria to stay in the kitchen as I answer the door. Thankfully, she does as I say. "Shut up Cat." I say, opening the door.

"Where's the puppy?" She asks, walking in and looking around whatever parts of the house she could see.

"I don't have a puppy." Which isn't technically a lie, considering she's a teenaged girl who lived in the wild for a long time.

"But Beck said he heard growling when he was over earlier." Cat says, confused, as she looks under the couch. Why under the couch, I don't know since there's like, half an inch between the bottom of the couch and the floor.

"I never told him I had a dog. I just said I had 'something like that'. And I can't explain what I mean." I say, knowing what she wanted to ask.

"But if you don't have a puppy, then what growled at Beck?" She asks, turning to face me.

"I can't say." I start, stopping when I see Victoria peak her head around the counter separating the kitchen with the living room.

"But I wanna play with the puppy." Cat says, starting to tear up.

"Son of a..." I start, stopping when, for some reason, Victoria comes up to Cat and starts licking her hand.

"Who is this?" Cat asks, staring at Victoria. "And why is she licking me like Tawni used to do when I would stay the night?" She asks, her free hand cautiously going to pet Victoria's head.

Son of a bitch indeed.