Chapter 5: Telling the story so far

Jade's POV

"Cat, this is Victoria." I say, staring at the red-head and Lupine raised girl. "A while ago, on my way home, I bumped into her." I say, sitting down on the couch, letting out a sigh when Victoria makes her way to me and sits by me like an obedient dog. "I brought her here after and made sure she was okay."

"And you kept her? And what, was she raised by a pack of stray dogs or something?" Cat asks, making her way to sit beside me, petting Victoria.

"I'm still helping her. Though, it went from making sure she was okay to wanting to humanize her, if that makes sense." I say, unconsciously rubbing the top of Victoria's head.

"Jadey! You can't do that. That's so mean." Cat says, staring at me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, surprised by her words.

"You can't kill her." Cat says, holding Victoria close in a hug.

"Kill? I said humanize, not euthanize." I say, staring at her. "That means I'm helping her be human." I explain, shaking my head.

"Oh. Okay." Cat says with a smile. "Why are you helping people-ise her?" She asks with an innocent smile at me.

"No idea. Just felt like it." I say, shaking my head. "So, why are you here?" I ask her, a small smile growing on my face when Victoria does something surprising, to me and Cat both, when she climbs onto my lap and lays down like lap dogs tend to do.

"Like I said when I got here, I wanted to play with the puppy." Cat says, staring at me and Victoria. "She likes you." She notes, smiling a bit.

"Yeah yeah." I say, waving her comment off. "So, now that you know that there is no dog, you can leave now." I say, rubbing Victoria's back.

"No, I'm good." Cat says, her tone changing slightly.

"I was afraid you'd make a return." I say when Cat's posture changes, her back straightening and sitting like a princess or something. "So, Catarina, why are you here?" I ask, staring at her.

See, Cat has kept the innocent facade up because it's easy for her. Catarina, however, is the serious side of Cat than only comes out to play when she wants answers, and only when I'm around, no one else. Benifit of knowing each other since Kindergarten, I guess.

"How are things between you and Beck?" Catarina asks, brushing her hair back with her hands, taking a hair tye from her purse to keep her hair in a ponytail.

"Why do you care?" I ask as I pet Victoria, a small smile on my face when Victoria growls at the mention of Beck's name.

"You're my best friend." Catarina says, staring at me. "Why does she hate Beck?" She asks, staring at Victoria.

"Her name's Victoria, and I don't know why she doesn't like him." I answer. "I think I liked it better when Cat came over. She's not so serious, it's kinda weird." I say, sighing.

"Too bad, you got Catarina." Catarina says, speaking in the third person. "So, how was the transition from animal to human so far?" She asks, a small smirk growing on her face.

"Slow. Kinda interesting." I say, rubbing Victoria's back.

"Deets?" Catarina asks, leaning forward a bit.

"I shaved her, tought her to shower and change on her own, trying to get her not to eat an entire pound of sandich meat in one sitting." I say, looking at Victoria.

"Shaved? Shaved what?" Catarina asks with a smirk to rival mine. "There's a distinct lack of body hair, but I get the feeling there's more to it." She states, staring at me, her smirk growing.

"Her, um, you know." I ask, suddenly shy. "I shaved her pussy, okay? It was irritating me to see a practical jungle bush, so I trimmed it and shaved it bare. She seems to like it. I cought her pawing at it a few times after I rubbed it with lotion." I say, regretting saying everything I just said.

"Did she cum?" Catarina asks, licking her lips. Oh, forgot to mention, Catarina isn't innocent and has an interest in sex, hence why when I first started growing boobs, Cat, or Catarina, said she wanted to play with them.

"Catarina, go away. Time for Cat to come out to play again." I say, glaring at Catarina. Yeah, her personalities aren't randomly activated. They can swap at will.

"Fine." Catarina says with a sigh. "Hi Jadey." Cat says, her tone higher pitched and child-like in comparison to hers as Catarina.

"Stop calling me that." I say with a groan. "Why are you still here, anyway? The 'puppy' isn't a puppy. No reason to stay." I say, staring at the now slumbering Victoria.

"There's always a reason." Cat says with a small chuckle. "Victoria fell asleep on you, that's so cute." She says. Yeah, she tends to remember things as Catarina when she's Cat and vice versa.

In case you're wondering, I have no idea where the multiple personailties came from. They just did.

"She does that on occasion." I say, shrugging. "Tell no one about her, understood?" I say, staring at Cat.

"Understood." Cat says, nodding.

"Give me your word, as both Cat and Catarina, that you will not say a word about Victoria to anyone." I press, knowing he important it is when dealing with Cat. And Catarina.

"I promise no one will know about Victoria." Cat says, her hand raised in the 'scout's honor' pose.

"Good, because if so, Mr. Purple disappears and you get a box of ashes in the mail." I say, gently lifting Victoria off me to walk over to the door, Cat following.

"Mean." Cat says, gasping when she realized what I meant.

"See you at school, Cat." I say, opening the door.

"Bye." Cat says, less enthusiastic as usual because of my threat/warnig.

"I hope her love of a purple stuffed giraffe keeps her from telling." I say, walking back to Victoria.

"J-Jadey?" I hear from a hoarse voice from the living room, stopping me in my tracks.

"Victoria?" I ask, staring at the half-awake Victoria, surprised she spoke, and knew my name, albeit my nickname from Cat.

Sorry for the cliffy. Hope Victoria's first words, in a sense anyway, was a surprise.