Chapter 18: Mating

Jade's POV

When Tori says she likes waking up to my kisses, I lean down and kiss her again. I fight the urge to keep kissing her, but the urge wins, and I start to pepper her face with kisses, moving from her lips, cheeks, jaw, and neck.

"I thought you said you didn't want to rush into anything." Tori moans out as I kiss her neck, licking her pulse point, knowing she likes it.

"So did I." I say, moving back to her lips. "I don't feel like we're rushing though." I say honestly, moving to the other side of her neck and kissing and licking that side as thoroughly as I did the other.

"Wait." Tori says, pushing me off a bit. "What is this? I found it in your closet early this morning when you were still asleep." She asks, heading for my closet and taking out a small box. I tense slightly at the sight of the box, knowing exactly what's in it. When she opens it and tips it to show me the inside. "Why do you have sex toys?" She asks, showing me the strap-on harness, a couple toys, and even a butt plug, that I bought around the time I started to realize I like Tori as much as I do. Yes, I said butt plug. I've been kinda curious to feel it while being fucked.

"Yeah, I bought then a while ago." I say, blushing slightly. "Kinda didn't want you to know in case we didn't get this far." I admit, looking back at her.

"What is this? And why is there a tail?" Tori asks, picking up the small butt plug.

"It's called a butt plug." I say, standing up and walking towards her. "It goes in your ass. And the tail is supposed to be a wolve's tail. I kinda had a fantasy of you wearing the strap-on while the butt plug is in your ass while you fuck me doggy-style." I say, picking up the seven inch dildo attached to the harness.

"Why?" She asks, playing with the tail on the butt plug.

"Well, I hope you never let a male wolf fuck you, and I was kinda hoping you'd do me, letting her wolf instinct take over for 'mating' season." I say, playing with the hardened plastic phallus in my hand.

"You want me to mount you?" She asks, toying with the plug.

"Well, Beck always fucked me after pushing me on my back and taking me. He was always a little rough, too rough for me." I say, hesitant to say it because of how she reacts with the mention of Beck.

"Yet you want me to mount you? Who's to say I'll be gentle?" Tori asks, surprising me by not freaking out about Beck.

"I don't expect gentle. But I know you'll be caring." I say honestly, putting the strap-on in the box and moving my hands to cup her chest. "Fuck me." I say, pinching her nipples through her shirt.

"Gladly." Tori says hoarsely, dropping the plug in the box, letting the box fall.

When the box drops, she grabs me and drags me to the bed, pushing me enough to make me fall on my back before climbing over me, straddling me and leaning down to kiss me. As she kisses me, some slight force as we make out, I feel her start to grind herself on me, moans escaping my lips.

"How do I put the plug in?" Tori asks, removing her lips long enough to move to my neck.

"There's lube in the box." I say with a moan as she gently bites my neck. "Strip and grab the plug and tube of lube. I'll toy with your ass to loosen it up enough to take the plug easier." I say, starting to pull her shirt off.

"Gladly." Tori says, climbing off me, dragging her shirt off as she climbs off, showing me her tanned chest and dark nipples.

"Want help?" I ask, climbing off my bed and stripping as I follow her to the box, starting to slide her pajama shorts down as she bends over to pick up the plug and lube.