V~Live

{throwback to one of the first chapters I wrote}

Yu-Yu's perspective~

"Hyung, I'm going to the store. Do you want anything?" I had asked Chenle. He shook his head.
"No, Yu-Yu be careful hyung doesn't want you to get hurt." I nodded my head. I quickly ran up to my room and grabbed my jacket.

While I was getting my jacket I saw Jisung playing on his phone. I asked the same question to Jisung. He asked if I could get him some snacks. Finally, I left the dorm and headed to the convenience store five minutes away.

I waved towards the street vendors, and greeted a few local people. After walking for five minutes, I arrived at my favorite convenience store. I was suddenly engulfed into a hug by someone.

I looked up and recognized that it was the store noona. I greeted her, "Good morning, hyung, how have you been?" He replied, "Yu-Yu ah, I've been great but I miss seeing your face around here."

"I'm sorry! Hyungs and I have been busy lately. I'll make sure to stop by when I can." Hyung mentioned, "Yu-Yu come over here hyung got you something." I followed him to behind the counter. "Yu-Yu ah close your eyes." I closed my eyes. "OPEN NOW!"

I opened my eyes and saw a big yellow thing in my vision. I realized that it was a minions plushie. "Thank you so much, hyung!" He ruffled my hair.
"Hyung, you didn't have to get me anything."

He replied with a proud look, "Hyung is so proud of you. You've had very successful debuts. This is the least I could do. I'm sorry I couldn't come to any of them. Also take these snacks and give them to your hyung's."

"No need to be sorry hyung. I know you're busy running your business." We talked a little bit more, before I went off to go buy some snacks in his store.

I walked around for a bit and found my favorite snack. I picked up some banana milk for my pouch. Then I grabbed the snacks that Jisung wanted. I ran over to the noodles section and picked up a box of forty noodles.

Afterwards, I went to the checkout area. I paid for the items and then said my goodbyes to hyung. I slowly balanced all the items on me. If you could see me right now you would see a box with legs walking.

Fast Forward to the Dorms

I dropped some snacks off at EXO sunbaenims dorm. I quickly made the snack deliveries to all the NCT dorms. I finally reached the Dreamie dorm. I gave Jisung his snacks, as I headed towards the studying room.

I decided to film a V~Live today, because I wanted to show off some of the new English words I've been learning. I also wanted to converse with the fans. I went back to the dorm's kitchen and grabbed my minions pouch. I made sure my pouch was filled with bottles of banana milk.

While, I was in the kitchen I grabbed the snacks that I bought earlier. I ran back to the study room, and started decorating the room to my liking. I grabbed a few pillows for me to sit on. I wanted to look tall just like Johnny. He's a giant... hehe I'm kidding.

*The English words will be in bold

I pressed the Live button and took my seat on the ground. "Annyeonghaseyo, NCTzens, Yu-Yu here" I waved to the cameras as more viewers were tuning in. I asked, "How have you guys been? Have you eaten yet?" Some of the response were like, "Yes, I ate dinner an hour ago" "I've had a rough day"
"I just woke up"