"Answer"

Ateez's Practice room

The members of Ateez were practicing and going over the choreography to one of their songs. The eight members were preparing for their comeback stage. To be specific, The comeback stage for their song 'Answer'. The members were trying to make the choreography look clean and powerful.

Wooyoung being one of the main dancers, he made sure that the choreography looked on point. Hongjoong made sure that everyone was in the right positions and that their timing was in sync.
From outside of the practice room, San's vocals paired along with Jongho's could be heard loud and clear.

The members were going over the chorus.
Yeosang's voice was currently all you could hear during the first one third of the chorus. Yunho went over his parts after Yeosang finished that section of the chorus.
Mingi was going over his rap verses as the choreography changed to a different section.

*Knock Knock Knock*

There was a knock at the door. Seonghwa ran over to the door and opened the door. The door revealed a stressed Johnny and a sleepy Yu-Yu in his arms.
Johnny bowed towards the eight members.

Johnny asked, "Would you guys mind watching
Yu-Yu for a few hours? I received a call about a last minute meeting with my members."

Hongjoong nodded his head, "Of course! We'll drop him off at your dorm for you. We've been missing him lately so this is perfect. Don't stress out Johnny. We'll take great care of him for you."

Johnny smiled up at the members,
"Thank you so much!"

Johnny handed Yu-Yu over to Hongjoong. Johnny walked out of the practice room. Hongjoong gently placed down Yu-Yu on the couch. San walked over and placed his jacket over the sleeping young boy. He ruffled the child's hair.

Wooyoung's Perspective~

I whispered, "Lets take a break. We don't want to wake Yu-Yu up with the loud music. Rest for a bit and then we'll go over the choreography a few more times." San smiled up at me. The others nodded their heads and sat down.

I took out my phone and took pictures of Yu-Yu.
He's so cute. I want to pick him up and place him into my pockets. I squished his nose and looked at his noticeable dimples. He looked like a baby koala when he was asleep.

Jongho Perspective~

I walked out of the practice room, I ran towards the cafeteria to grab something. I looked around until I found what I needed. I picked up two banana milks and some type of pizza. I paid for the items and went back up to the practice room.

I opened the door and Mingi gave me a look.
He asked, "Did you really go buy food for yourself and not for me?" I laughed at him. "No! I went and bought something for Yu-Yu to eat for when he wakes up." "OHH!"

I shook my head at him. Seonghwa came over to me and looked at the items. He questioned me, "Are you sure Yu-Yu enjoys eating pizza? Paired along with chicken tenders bigger than his hands?"

I thought about what Seonghwa had said. I came up with a conclusion, "Yu-Yu isn't very picky about his foods. Hey it's the thought that counts." Yunho bursted our laughing, "The thought of giving him diarrhea."