"NCT'S MAKNAE FOUND RUNNING ALONG THE HIGHWAY AT 100 MPH"

"Has anyone seen my coffe-" before Jaemin could finish speaking, Yu-Yu zoomed right past him with a cup full of black coffee

"Has anyone seen my coffe-" before Jaemin could finish speaking, Yu-Yu zoomed right past him with a cup full of black coffee. Yu-Yu shouted throughout the dorm, "HYUNGS, I CAN'T STOP RUNNING.

WHAT KIND OF BLACK JUICE IS THIS? IT TASTES NASTY BUT I FEEL LIKE I'M RUNNING THROUGH THE CLOUDS."

Chenle who was in the living room started laughing at Yu-Yu running back in forth due to the caffeine.

Jisung jokingly said, "Yu-Yu ah, I heard that laying upside down helps." Yu-Yu believed the older and did just what he said, before the members knew it Yu-Yu threw up on the couch.

He screamed with such excitement, "THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" Jisung stared at the child as if he was crazy. Yu-Yu tried to sit down, but his legs were shaking with energy every five seconds. Yu-Yu ran up the stairs and fetched his skate board.

He skated down the stairs nearly breaking his arm, but he looked like he was having fun which stopped Jeno from stopping him. By the time Yu-Yu landed down the staircase all the coffee was gone.

The child still had so much energy that he ran five laps around the dorm, and started throwing the empty fish tank into the air. Mark who was watching this all go down, questioned Jaemin about  what he put into that coffee.

Jaemin palmed his head, "I only got a 7 shot espresso alongside a mix of an Americano." Renjun nearly spatted out his water, when he heard how many shots of espresso was in the coffee.

Renjun explained, "Yu-Yu can barely handle one shot of espresso let alone seven. Dear lord pray that he doesn't get anymore coffe-"

Before Renjun could finish speaking, Haechan ran in with a worried expression. Jaemin asked with a confused tone, "Donghyuck what's wrong?"
Haechan said while laughing, "Haha... Yu-Yu's on the news right now. Oh my goodness!"

Jeno ran over to the tv and flipped to the news channel seeing headlines about Yu-Yu. The others rushed over and read the news headline.
"NCT'S MAKNAE FOUND RUNNING ALONG THE HIGHWAY AT 100 MPH"

The members phones started going off, when they stared down they saw fans tagging them with pics of Yu-Yu running around on the Highway. One of the fans captioned their tweet as, "Yu-Yu really pulled a Highway to Heaven"

Chenle and Mark couldn't help but laugh at the caption. Jaemin was the only one who wasn't laughing. "Stop laughing! I'm gonna go find him, but you all need to stop laughing before you all get in trouble too."

Jaemin ran out do the dorm trying to track Yu-Yu's phone.

Three hours later

Jaemin walked into the dorm with a sleeping Yu-Yu in his arms. He whispered shouted, "I'M NEVER ORDERING COFFEE TO THE DORM. LET ME SAY THIS, HE CAN RUN LIKE RUN FASTER THAN LIGHTNING.

I'M BANNING HIM FROM COFFEE AND CAFFEINE. TODAY WAS HELL AND I DON'T WANT A REPEAT." 

The members laughed at Jaemin's seriousness.

Jisung jokingly said, "There's caffeine in Yu-Yu's banana milk... I'm kidding." Jaemin shot him a playful glare.

As Jaemin walked up the stairs, he whispered out loud, "FUCK MY LIFE WITH THESE CRAZY CHILDREN!"

"WE HEARD THAT!"

"SHUT UP!"

"OKAY MR. GRUMPY"

"WHAT WAS THAT?"

"N-NOTHING"

"damn! Angry much!"