What in the highway to heaven

The manager explained the concept of 'Highway to Heaven' to the members except for Yu-Yu. Johnny was currently covering the young child' ears, while Haechan and Mark were laughing at how Johnny was trying to be serious.

Jungwoo and Taeil were laughing since the manager was trying to be subtle about the real meaning of the song. Yuta shouted out, "WE GET IT! IT'S ABOUT THE BIRDS AND THE BEES!"

Jaehyun was now laughing while Taeyong gave the manager a 'wtf' look. Doyoung asked with a confused expression, "Why the fuck are you trying to make my son sing a song about sex? How are we supposed to perform this song while Yu-Yu's on stage?"

Taeyong agreeing with Doyoung'squestion, as he looked up at their stupid manager.

The manager explained, "Well... Yu-Yu doesn't understand or speak English too well, but don't worry he'll be so clueless on stage. He's so clueless that his brain will block out all the not so pure lyrics.

Hehe." Johnny asked the manager with a serious expression, "Are you fucking stupid? I'm not letting my baby be apart of this very whiplash type of vibe song."

The manager tried to express, "Let's give it a go! Hehe." Taeil made a side comment, "You're a dumb fu*k for this idea. I swear if he hears any of these lyrics, I'll make sure you won't be our manager anymore. DO I HAVE MYSELF CLEAR?"

The manager nodded his head while shivering.

Jungwoo glared at the manager, causing the stupid manager to shiver even more. Johnny slowly removed his hands from Yu-Yu's ears. Yu-Yu looked up at Johnny with a smile, while having a confused expression casted on his face.

Mark softly asked the younger, "Yu-Yu ah can you go get your headphones?"

Yu-Yu nodded his head while running out of the studio's door. The young child ran to his backpack and pulled out his minions headphones. Soon the child came back running into the studio.

"Hyung look I got the headphones." Haechan and Mark laughed and nodded their heads at the adorable maknae. Yu-Yu smiled back at the older. "Baby Yu-Yu can you come over here for hyung?" Jungwoo asked.

Yu-Yu walked over to Jungwoo. "What's up hyung?" Jungwoo sat down and mentioned for the younger to take a seat.

He explained, "Baby, you're going to have to wear your headphones for a majority of our opening song for this specific song. You'll get about one line for the opening song."

Yu-Yu asked with a sad smile, "is it because my singing is bad?" The older shook his head, "Of course not! It's just that this song is a very sad song." Jungwoo had to lie in order to protect his dongsaeng's innocence.

Yu-Yu said, "OHHH! Hyung don't be too sad on stage, okay? I'll wipe your tears for you if you do cry." Jungwoo giggled at Yu-Yu's cute statement. "Baby, I'll try to remember that for when we're on stage."

The manager interrupted the two members conversation, "LET'S GO RECORD THE VOCALS FOR THE TRACK!"

Yuta shouted back at the manager, "PLEASE STOP SCREAMING INTO OUR EARS!" The members laughed at the manager shrinking again. One by one the members entered into the studio room.

The last person to go into the recording booth was Yu-Yu. The members could tell that the younger was nervous. Haechan rubbed Yu-Yu's hands, "You'll be fine little bro. I promise you'll do amazing!"

Yu-Yu entered into the recording booth and warmed up his vocals. "BANANA MIN BANANA MIN"

One of the staff asked, "Yu-Yu ah are you ready sweetie or do you need some more time?" "Noona, you can play the soundtrack. I think I memorized the line." The staff nodded her head as she played the sound track.

The members were watching closely to ensure that their weird ass manager didn't sneak in a dirty ass verse for their baby.

Yu-Yu confusingly stared at the paper full of lyrics. His line was in mostly English and some in Korean. The younger gulped before trying to sing the first l line that the manager highlighted for him.
"Baby, you a bad gir-"

As soon as they heard the line , they all glared at the stupid manager. Mark ran into the booth gently pulling Yu-Yu out. The younger whispered to Mark, "Hyung, I could barely pronounce half of those lyrics and the song doesn't make sense."

Mark reassured the younger, "Don't worry about that Yu-Yu. Hyung promises that you'll never have to pronounce or say that line ever again. Doyoung came over whispering something into Mark's ear.
"I'll watch and take care of Yu-Yu, but go follow the other members.

Make sure that stupid manager gets fired for trying to pull a stunt such as that on Yu-Yu."

Mark nodded his head and followed the members to the CEO's office.

CEO's Office

Sooman was busy typing on his computer when a knock interrupted his typing. He gently said, "Come in!" The six members walked into the office dragging their stupid manager by the ear.

Sooman looked up at them with his eyes opened wide. Sooman asked, "What's the matter boys?"

They all shouted out, "He forced Yu-Yu to sing the ep track aka Highway to Heaven" Sooman's head shot right up as soon as he heard what the members had said.

Sooman gritted his teeth, "Why would you make a minor such as Yu-Yu sing a song about sex? You and I already discussed about Yu-Yu not participating in the track. Are you stupid?"

The manager tried to lie, "Well, I thought it would be a great idea to allow him to sing a song about sex." Sooman shouted, "YOU KNOW WHAT... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE BEFORE YOUR HEAD ENDS UP IN MY TROPHY CASE!"

The manager replied jokingly, "Funny joke, sir." Sooman stated while cracking his knuckles, "See you're the one who's the funny joke. I'm the one who can fire and kick you out in an instant.

I advise you to leave now before I take matters into my own hands. Do I have myself clear?"

The ex manager stormed out of the room with a pissed off expression. The members thanked him and returned back to the studio room. They all rushed in and noticed a sleeping Yu-Yu sipping on his banana milk.

They laughed and coo at the sight, but they for sure made sure to protect his ears and mind from any other songs with a not so pure mindset.