"You were a mistake" part three

Back in the practice room

Chenle pulled on Taeyong's shirt, with the most furious expression. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT TAEYONG? DO YOU TRULY NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIM? HE'S THE GLUE THAT HOLDS THIS GROUP TOGETHER."

Taeyong stayed quiet which enraged Chenle even more. Chenle let out a smirking laughing, "Oh you want to be quiet now... huh? You sure as hell wasn't quiet earlier when you screamed and shouted hurtful shit towards my little brother."

Jisung who was nearby noticed Chenle's fist clenching, so he ran up to drag Chenle out of the practice room before things escalated.

The others stayed and stared at Taeyong with so much hurt and coldness. Doyoung who usually stayed quiet during fights, spoke up wanting to know why the older lashed out.

"Why? Taeyong why would you ever say something like that? You know for a damn fact that he's not a mistake. You know all the shit he went through just to be where he is today, and for you to say what you said was really wrong.

I don't care if you hate him, but I'll not let you let him leave like that. We fought so hard to keep him in this family, this unit and we're close to losing him again. For goodness sakes, you're an adult not a toddler who can lash out and expect for him to come running back thinking of you as the same person you said you were going to be.

You promised him you would never leave him in the darkness. You left him with no transportation. He could've gotten frostbite from running in this harsh weather. Were you trying to fucking kill him? You know what I can't deal with you right now.

I'm gonna go get some fresh air away from you."

Taeyong didn't even try to stop the younger. The members watched as Doyoung walked out of the practice room.

As the door slammed shut, Xiaojun asked a question that everyone wanted to know. "What happened? What caused you to treat him less of a human. Something happened and I want to know what happened now.

I don't care if we have to stay in this cold practice room for ten hours. I want to know what my little brother did to make you hate him so much. The way you've been treating him would make any human want to curl up and die in a hole."

Taeyong stayed quiet again, not wanting to understand or explain why he was upset, because deep down he knew the truth would confuse the others. He didn't want them to look at him as if he was a heartless prick.

The only thing he could do was let out a sob, after realization hit him with the fact that he might've scared someone who meant so much to him away.

Taeyong was snapped out of his daze by Shotaro shouting at him, "No! YOU DON'T GET TO CRY. YOU EITHER TELL US THE TRUTH, OR ELSE WE'LL ALL WALK OUT AND  LEAVE YOU HERE ALONE... LIKE YOU DID TO YU-YU."

That's what finally broke Taeyong, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I FUCKING FUCKED UP AND I'M SORRY! I KNOW, I KNOW I FUCKED UP REAL BAD." Even though they were all upset with him, they still comforted their leader cuz it hurt to see him in pain crying.

Taeyong couldn't help but cry, as he explained the ugly truth behind his recent actions. "He did nothing wrong. He always was perfect and kind to everyone. I don't know why I lashed out and treated him like shit.