yu-yu reacting to 'mmmh'

The young idol was doing a v-live when he came across the fans asking him to react to Kai's debut song Mmmh  music video. Yu-Yu not really knowing the reasoning behind the fans freaking out over the music video, thought nothing of what the music video included.

Yu-Yu asked the fans, "Why do you all want me to react to hyung's music video?" A lot of the fans lied while the other half told the truth. Yu-Yu read some of the comments only seeing yes and no.
Yu-Yu looked at the answers with a confused expression.

Yu-Yu quickly typed the music title into YouTube before showing the camera if it was the right music video. Yu-Yu took a sip of his banana milk, before he pressed play and sat back in his chair.

Yu-Yu hummed to the intro and giggled as he saw Kai pop up onto the screen.

Yu-Yu told the fans, "Kai hyung used to be my ballet teacher back when we were trainees." The fans were both surprised and scared at the moment. The fans knew when Yu-Yu saw the hip thrusting and the leg movements, because the child's eyes showed genuine concern.

Yu-Yu asked the fans, "Why is hyung dancing in pain? Did hyung hurt himself? Why didn't hyung tell me that he got a boo boo?"

The fans let out a sigh of relief. Yu-Yu noted to ask Kai if he was okay at the end of the
V-Live. Yu-Yu spent the rest of the V~Live wondering if Kai needed some medicine, since the younger thought that Kai was in pain.

Yu-Yu quickly ended the live and ran over to exo's dorm. While on the way, he stopped by a nearby pharmacy to pick up some ice cream, numbing cream, and some muscle heaters.

He quickly waddled out of the pharmacy and headed over to EXO's dorm.

He softly knocked on the door, "Hyung, it's me
Yu-Yu... please open the door." The door started to shake a little, which signaled that someone was about to open it.

Kai opened the door and looked up at Yu-Yu wondering why the younger ran to his dorm.
Yu-Yu started to cry thinking that Kai was in pain.
Kai's eyes shot up with concern, as he lifted the boy onto his chest and carried him into the dorm.

Kai stared down at Yu-Yu wanting to know what was wrong with his baby.

Kai sat down and placed Yu-Yu onto his lap. He quietly asked Yu-Yu, "Baby what's wrong?"

Yu-Yu whimpered out, "I saw your recent music video and I saw you moving weirdly and making sounds, and I bought you some ice cream and medicine since I want you to get better. I don't want you getting boo boos. It hurts my heart to see and hear you in pain, hyung.

Hyung, why didn't you tell me you were hurt? I can't lose you, hyung. Please don't leave me like everyone else."

Kai looked at Yu-Yu with a confused expression. Kai asked in a concerned tone, "Baby, I don't know what you're talking about. Can you please explain?" Yu-Yu took out his phone and showed Kai the Mmmh music video.

Kai's mouth dropped open. Kai wiped Yu-Yu's tears and reassured the younger. "Awwww... baby, hyung isn't hurt I just had a pebble stuck in my pants which is why I was dancing like that. The pebble was making me dance weirdly.

Kai had to lie to the child, because he didn't want Yu-Yu to know what a hip thrust and what moaning sounded like.

Yu-Yu asked still not believing Kai, "Are you sure you aren't in pain? I got you some ice cream, some cream, and some heating pads just in case you were in pain. I got ice cream cuz it fixes everything. You use to get me ice cream when I would fall and get back up, so I wanted to do the same for you hyung."

Kai cooed at Yu-Yu's cute antics, "I promise that I'm fine now. Don't worry your precious soul about that music video , okay?"

Yu-Yu nodded his head still a little worried about his hyung. Kai engulfed the younger into a hug and cuddled the child, trying his best to erase that memory from his child's head. Kai later that night informed Yu-Yu's members on what happened.

The members cooed and laughed at first, before they realized that Yu-Yu could've lost his innocence that day but they're lucky he didn't. Kai and the NCT members had Youtube Kids installed for
Yu-Yu's safety.

Oh.... yes, Yu-Yu and Kai ended up eating the whole pint of ice cream that night.