Breaking News

@smtown

4,500,782 ❤️                             0 💬

Hello. This is SM Entertainment.
We're currently in the talks with our artist,
Lai Yu-Han about an upcoming position for solo activities in Shanghai. One of those activities includes being a judge on '2021 Produce Camp'. We have yet to finish discussing nor signing any contracts with different labels as of now. The rumors aren't true as of now but they may change as time goes on. Personally, Lai Yu-Han doesn't feel quite ready yet to make his final decision. When he does, we want to make sure he feels comfortable and is one hundred percent okay with his decision. Here at SM we try our best to help our artists, but at the same time it's truly up to them as to what they decide for solo activities. In upcoming meetings, Lai Yu-Han has been presented with many great opportunities, so please understand  he's under a lot of stress as to what he wants to do. We want to give him as much time as he wants to consider any deals. We want to be the first to tell you when he's ready. For now please don't believe anything dispatch or other news sources put out about our artist, Lai Yu-Han. Please be patient and kind towards Yu-Han. We hope you understand and respect his choices.
-SM Entertainment
#SM #NCT #WAYV #SUPERM #YU-HAN

Comments disabled