Yu-Yu's final message

I love you. Thank you for allowing me to come into your life for a little while, but my time is now up and I must go and spread my wings. Even if you forget about me, I'll never forget about you. Please take care of my members while I'm gone. I'll miss you all and don't forget that I'll always love you. My journey might be coming to an end, but I promise a new angel will soon come in and take over my spot. I won't leave you all alone. Remember this quote while I'm gone, "Go! Go save hyungs! Take them to the moon for me. Okay?" Promise me that you all will love and take care of NCT for me :). I must go now... don't forget about me. I love you all... hurts to leave but I must go. One last time... Annyeonghaseyo, jae irum NCT's Maknae Yu-Yu iminda.
Signing out, Lai Yu-Han
____________________________________
Author's note: I'm actually crying cuz this series meant so much to me. I'm so thankful that you all gave me a platform to write on for the past six months. I'm so proud of how far we've come. It breaks my heart to end this series 🥺
I'm really gonna miss you all :(

It hurts so much to let go of this series but must let go. I love you all. I wish you all the best, and please take care of yourselves while I'm not there to tell you all. Once again, I love you all and thank you for everything and for giving me a chance to take away your free time.

I'm gonna shut up now before I start bawling my eyes out again.

I love you all ❤️

Please take care and know that I'm always here for you.

I'm working on another book, so if you ever miss my annoying self you can go over there.

Thank you for making these last six months the most amazing time of my life.

Signing out, Thuy ☺️

SIKE