Hongjoong and Yu-Yu interaction

Yu-Yu ran down the stairs nearly falling down the set of stairs

Yu-Yu ran down the stairs nearly falling down the set of stairs. He waddled into the kitchen peeping behind the corner to see who was in the kitchen. He noticed that Lucas was in the kitchen. Lucas looked over feeling a pair of eyes staring at him.

Lucas gave Yu-Yu a funny expression, "What's up baby?"

Yu-Yu answered, "San hyung asked me if I could come over to his dorm. Hongjoong hyung wants to see me. Is that okay?" Lucas replied happily, "Of course! We have to pack your lunch before you go, alright?" Yu-Yu jumped around happily, "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You."

Lucas giggled at his little bro's excitement. The older quickly packed up a lunch for the younger. Yu-Yu asked shyly, "Ge can you please help me pick out an outfit?" "Of course man!" Yu-Yu laughed at Lucas's slang. The two went back up into Yu-Yu's room. Lucas walked over towards the younger's wardrobe.

The older was busy picking an outfit, when he turned back around and noticed Yu-Yu trying to fit his banana milk fridge into his pouch. He stared at the younger like 👁👄👁.

Lucas had to silence his laugh not wanting to make the younger pout. Yu-Yu whispered, "Mr. Banana Milk please tell your family to fit inside my pouch." Lucas nearly laughed but cooed
hearing the younger.

Lucas went back to picking out an outfit as Yu-Yu managed to shove all those banana milks into his pouch. Lucas finally picked out an outfit and gave it to Yu-Yu. The outfit consisted of a soft style yet bubbly and bright.

Yu-Yu ran into the bathroom swiftly and changed. He came back out in the outfit and his pouch connected to his shoulder. Yu-Yu asked, "Ge can I drive my minions car to ateez's dorm?"

Lucas nodded his head, "Of course! Make sure to beep people back if they beep at you, kid."

Yu-Yu nodded his head and hugged Lucas tightly before heading into the garage. Yu-Yu opened the garage and slowly backed up with his car.