Prologue

It was Saturday in the night at 9.00 o'clock . There was a heavy rainfall . A boy was walking down the street with a black umbrella . The wind was blowing causing his umbrella to shake a lot. He pressed his coat closed to him to cover his body properly. The coat gave helpful protection from the heavy rain letting him feel warm from cold night.

The boy was a middle school student who was returning from his favourite place in the world where he always find peace and can escape from his problems for sometime . He always went there when he felt sad or when he want to spent sometime alone .

Everyday he visit that place , he love it so much even more than his luxurious house and room where he can hear quietness but the quietness also was painful for him. There were times when he heard noise or sound in his house but the sounds would be always be unpleasant to him . Which was the fighting of his parents.

He had everything in the world in term of luxury and money as he was the son of the CEO of one of the biggest company in south Korea, but in term of love he was still poor . He always wanted his parents love but they didn't have time to give him .

KIM SEOKJIN known as the CEO son , people thought that he was very lucky because would get everything he asked as he was from rich family but he was still unhappy and wanted nothing but love and someone who care about him and comfort him , to cure his loneliness.

Anyways so today he got late because he stayed a bit more than he usually stay . He lost the track of time so now he is running late to reach home . Not that his parents would care or have time to care, but he didn't want to get kidnap or something as it's not safe for a kid to walk alone in a dark street .

He didn't have to walk much because his driver and his car would be coming to fetch him . He just have to walk the small and dark alleys and then he would see his car . His parents don't know where their kid often go nor the driver . He wanted to keep it as a secret so that why he always tell his driver to wait there so that his secret stay hidden.

So now he had to walk in this rainy and windy by himself . He closed his eyes and took a deep breath then decided to hum a song and think about good things like his favourite Mario and waffles . He then opened his eyes with a smile on his face .

But that smile disappeared as he heard a loud noise.

BOOM

He heard it again . It was the rumble of thunder .He started to feel a little bit scared now but continued to walk.

He was walking quietly ,past a lane but then he heard a sound from one of the lane. He wanted to run or ignore it but he decided to see what was there.

The lane was dark which made him scared and the rumble of the thunder didn't help . He approached a bit closer . Closer enough so he could see and still in a safe distance .

He then heard sobs which sounded like a kid sob and saw a small silhouette of a person . He approached a little bit more close to see properly .

Approaching closer he couldn't saw properly or the boy face. He just saw the boy curled up, sitting , hands hugging his knees , head buried in his knees and lap.

Jin : " Hello ... who are you ? Why are you crying ... Are you lost kid?"

Then the lighting flashed at same time as the boy looked up .

So this is my second book that am gonna work on . I hope give it lots of love and enjoy it .

Any guesses who the boy is ?

Please vote and comment .

Fun fact : I just wanted to know who Bts was and now am here as a proud Army. Always love you Bangtan <3<3