Chapter 8

Jungkook looked at the hand before holding it with red cheeks and a shy smile on his face .

They went down while holding hands .

They met Mrs Min in the dinning room where she was placing the breakfast on the table .

She lifted her head up and smiled at Jin then greeted the small boy beside him .

Mrs Min :"Hello little baby . How are you feeling? better? Did you slept well?"

Jungkook who was hiding behind Jin's shoulder ,peeked his head out and nodded his head shyly and then went back to hiding .

Seokjin :"Aunt don't call him baby ,only me can call him baby , he is my baby ."

He said with a pout while still holding Jungkook's hand .

Mrs Min :"Aigoo really Jinnie ? Then what can I called him ?"

She said pretending to be sad and confused.

Jungkook :"You-you can call me Jungkookie . Aunt nini call me that too."

He said again while peeking his head out of Jin's shoulder.

Mrs Min"Awww little baby . I can call you Jungkookie that's so cute . Such a cute little boy."

She said to the starring doe eyes .

Seokjin:"Ajummaaaa don't call him baby."

He said whining .

Mrs Min chuckled and ruffled Jin's hair .

Mrs Min :" Okay Okay I won't call him baby

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. Am aunt Min , Jin call me aunt Min or ajumma ,you can whatever you like ."

Jungkook :"Aunt Min ? Aunt Minie ?
Can I call you aunt Minie ?"

Mrs Min :"ohh of course my little boy."

Jungkook grinned at her,showing his little bunny teeth .

Mrs Min :"Aww what a beautiful boy , so handsome, look at that beautiful smile

Mrs Min :"Aww what a beautiful boy , so handsome, look at that beautiful smile."

Seokjin :"Yes my baby is very beautiful and pretty . My pretty baby."