Chapter 5

HELLO

After leaving the kitchen, Jin went straight to his room . Opening the door he saw Jungkook sitting queitly in bed where he was when he left him .The little boy was looking scared and was crying his eyes out.

The little boy was looking scared and was crying his eyes out

JIN 'S ROOM

A few minutes ago

Jungkook saw the door close and his smile disappeared and was replaced by sadness ,though he have found a good friend in Seokjin but was still missing his home and his mom. He doesn't even know if she is alive or not. Even thinking about that made his body cold and tears form in his eyes . He couldn't even think his life without his mom . What he would do if he can't see his mom again .

Jungkook closed his eyes and started remembering last nights incidents .

That's when Jin came .Seokjin ran to Jungkook and sat beside him ,taking the fragile looking boy in his arms . Jungkook put his head on Jin's chest and hugged Jin's waist.

Seokjin :"Hey baby what happened? Why are you crying? Does it hurt anywhere? Please tell me baby . Tell hyung ."

Jungkook couldn't say anything and just buried his face deeper into Jin's chest .

Seeing this Seokjin immediately took Jungkook on his lap and held him tightly,trying his best to comfort the crying boy. Jungkook held Jin's pajama in his little hand and wetting it by his tears.

Seokjin :"It's okay Kookie . You can cry how much you want . It's okay hyung is here ."

Jin understood that Jungkook has a lot inside and he needed to cry it out . Jin being a kid himself knew that sometimes bad things happened, you get hurt and the only thing you can do sometimes is to cry and let everything out that hurt your heart .

He would also cry in his room when things got too much for him to handle but he had no one to comfort him. Sometimes his aunt mrs Min would come but most of the time he would cry alone as the he couldn't get the comfort of who he wanted that was his parents.

He knew that Jungkook must have went through something horrible and that make Jin heart hurt . He couldn't see the little boy like that .

Jin's one hand was rubbing his back and the other was caressing his hair and held his precious human close to his heart . They both themselves don't know  for how much time they stayed like that.

After sometime Jungkook stop crying . Only his hiccups were heard. Jin took Jungkook out of his arms and held his face .

His face became red from crying too much , eyes swollen and red , cheeks still wet from the tears.

Jin wiped Jungkook 's tears . Jungkook at looked at Jin with his stars filled eyes.

 Jungkook at looked at Jin with his stars filled eyes