Chapter 7

Jungkook :" Hyung was crying ?"

Jungkook said with a frown on his face .

Jin was dumbfounded but he still try to put a smile on his face .

Seokjin :"No baby . Hyung is fine ."

Jungkook :"Hyung is lying ."

Seokjin :" No baby ,why would I lie?"

He said while cupping Jungkook 's face.

Jungkook put his hand on Jin's hands that were on his cheek and said .

Jungkook :" Then why your eyes are like this ?"

Jin's eyes were red and puffy since he was crying a lot a few moments ago.

Jungkook :"And you look sad."

Jin was surprised to see that the little boy has noticed this because nobody except Mrs Min were able to noticed his sadness behind his smile , not even his parents .

He thought maybe everyone ignored or unnoticed it or maybe he was a great actor who can hide his pain so effortlessly .

Seokjin :" You noticed it?"

Jungkook :"Hmm"

He nodded and said while pouting .

Jungkook:"Hyung should not be sad

Jungkook:"Hyung should not be sad . Hyung looks good while smiling."

He said with a little smile on his face.

Jin's heart melt hearing such touching words from the younger .

Seokjin :"Aww my baby like seeing hyung smile . But do I look bad like this baby ?"

Jungkook :"No no no hyung always looks good but hyung look prettier while smiling. "

Jungkook brought out a beautiful smile on Jin's face.

Seokjin :"Okay my pretty baby hyung won't be sad anymore now let's go to eat now ."

He gently pull Jungkook's cheeks and held out his hand for the younger to hold .

Jungkook looked at the hand before holding it with red cheeks and a shy smile on his face .

They went down while holding hands.

I know it's a short update but I'll try to update more often . Am sorry you all have to wait long for the updates. Thank you for staying with me until now .

I wish everyone Happy New Year. I hope everyone have a peaceful and beautiful new year.

Stay safe and healthy.