Chapter 6

Seokjin :"shss hyung is here .Am here."

Jungkook held Jin's clothes and cried. Hearing these words ,he felt both relieved and sad .

Both stayed like that for a few minutes.

After sometime when Jungkook was calm down , Jin look down at him ,still holding him and said .

Seokjin :"So this is why you had so my bruises?"

Jungkook removed his head from Jin's chest and nodded .

Jin looked at him sadly. He could not believe what happened with this small and precious kid .

Seokjin:"They are still hurting right?"

Jungkook nodded again .

Seokjin:"Don't worry am gonna put medicine on them and then it will be gone . Okay baby ?"

He said with a bright smile to cheer Jungkook .

Jungkook nodded again but this time with a small smile .

Jungkook :"but h-hyung ."

Seokjin :"Hmm ? Say ! What you wanna tell to hyung?

He said and patted Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook :"I w-wanna take a-a s-shower . I feel d-dirty . C-can I use y-your bathroom hyung ?"

He said shyly .

Jin chuckled and said.

Seokjin :"Of course you can kookie . Everything that is mine from now is yours also . You can use whatever you want to use and do whatever you wanna do here . I'll always be here for you kookie ."

Jungkook just looked at Jin speechless and on other hand ,Jin was looking at him like he is his whole world .

Seokjin :"Kookie first brush your teeth then you can shower okay . Can you or you want hyung to do it ?"

Jungkook :" No hyung I can ."

He was so shy to tell Jin to do that and he is used to take care of himself because most of the time he was alone at home.

Seokjin : " okay then I'll give you a toothbrush."

He went inside his bathroom and brought a new toothbrush for Jungkook.

Seokjin :" Here take this ."

Jin hand him the toothbrush and Jungkook thanked him before going inside the bathroom.

Seokjin : " The toothpaste is near the sink on the shelf . Is the sink to high?"

Jin said taking him inside the bathroom.

Seokjin :" Hmm let's see ."

He put Jungkook infront the sink to see if the sink is too high Jungkook.

Jungkook :" No hyung it's good I can reach it . Don't worry , thank you."

Seokjin :"If you need something please tell me okay baby ,hyung will be outside . And if you want hyung to help you shower, you can tell me hmm"

He said before caressing Jungkook 's back gently . Jungkook nodded his head.

He was about to close the door when Jungkook called him.

Jungkook :"Hyung."

Seokjin :" Yes baby Kookie ."

Jungkook :" Hyung I-I don't h-have clothes to wear ."

He said with a pout on his lips.

Seokjin :"Aww Kookie don't worry hyung will give you okay? The towels are there in that drawer you can use them when you are done showering ."

He said smiling softly before closing the door.

After coming out of bathroom ,Jin started thinking about what Jungkook told to him a few minutes ago . He started crying while sitting on the bed .

His heart were hurting for the little boy . He felt extremely bad for what happened with him . He didn't know why his heart were paining so much for Jungkook .

He never felt like that for anyone.

Jin cried silently till Jungkook came out from bathroom. Hearing the door open he immediately wiped his tears and stand up from the bed.

He then put a bright smile on his face and turn to Jungkook. He didn't want to Jungkook to know he was crying.  Because he wanted to be strong for his kookie.

If he cried infront of Jungkook , he would also cry . He don't want to show that he was piting Jungkook or make him feel ashamed .

He wanted to be strong for Jungkook and wanted to make Jungkook also strong.

Jungkook was wrapped in towel , he walked towards him with a small smile.

Jin ruffled his wet hair .

Seokjin :"My baby has done showering . Wait baby I'll give you your clothes to wear."

He said while looking at him . He was going to take out clothes from the closet when Jungkook held his hand .

Jungkook :"Hyung was crying ?"

Hello guys
Hope you still here .
Am sorry for not updating for so long. I know many of you must be bored or already left but still am sorry. Am trying my best to update. I lost my motivation and I don't have any ideas right now . My lucky charm also will take a little time to update . Am sorry guys .