Chapter 4

The little boy opened his eyes to see that he was in someone arms , he got scared at first but when he gazed up and he saw Seokjin holding him close to his chest . A little smile made it's way on his face as relief washed over all his worries . He then realised that how in this short period of time he started to trust the older and he felt safe with him.

He also felt pain in his body but he was used to it that he didn't care about that anymore, he preferred to focus at his saviour handsome face.

He kept looking at Jin with the same little smile on his face but then Seokjin slowly opened his eyes . The little boy was stunned and his eyes became wide . He felt embarrassed . So he avoided looking in Jin's eyes.

Seokjin smile at him . Actually he woke before him and smiled seeing the younger in his arm ,he held him tighter as admired the little boy but then when he saw the small boy waking up from his sleep , he quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Seokjin : "Did you sleep well baby ?"

The little one blushed at the nickname and nodded his head. He slowly started to separate himself from the older's arms but then he started to miss it immediately so he wrapped himself with his own arms. Seokjin also missed the younger warmth and he wanted to hold him for few minutes more ( maybe forever) but he didn't want to force him.

Seokjin : "You must be hungry right ? "

Jin asked softly with his morning voice and the younger nodded again .

Seokjin : "Okay baby you can tell me what do you want to eat ."

He asked while smiling brightly at him but the boy didn't say anything but just kept looking at him.

Seokjin : "It's fine baby I'm gonna tell ajumma to make something very delicious for you."

He started get up from the bed excitedly to go and inform her but then he stop in his track , he then turned around and asked the little boy.

Seokjin : "Uh baby uh may I know your name please ?"

He asked more softly but the little boy didn't say anything and looked down.

Seokjin : "It's okay baby if you don't want to tell me . I won't force."

He said and then he let out a sad sigh but still managed to put a little smile on his face , he then turned back and walked towards the door but before he reached the door he heard something that shocked him .

"Jungkook ."

He thought he might have heard wrong although he thought the voice was sweet . He stayed still not moving but then he heard it again . He quickly turned and faced the boy on his bed .

"My name i-is Jungkook ."

Seokjin : "Huh?"

Jungkook : "M-My name is J-Jungkook."

Jungkook said with his innocent face while making eye contact with him . Jin on the other hand was in awe , a bright smile on his face . This was the first time hearing the younger 's voice. Jungkook sweet honey voice was like music to his ears . He came out of his daze and ran and jump on the bed making Jungkook startled .

Seokjin : "Oh baby you have such a sweet voice ."

He said excitedly and then immediately realised that he scared the small boy.

Seokjin :" oh am so sorry to startle you baby - I mean Jungkook . Hello am Seokjin ,you can call me jin hyung or hyung I don't mind . "

He said while giggling as he held out his hand to him to shook it , little Jungkook looked at it first then held it with his small hands and both shook their hands with a smile on both face.

Jin smile became wider when he saw Jungkook smiling . His heart beating fast in his chest .

Seokjin: "Are you comfortable talking with me Kookie - sorry can I call you Kookie ?"

Jungkook nodded .

Jungkook : "Y-Yes ."

Seokjin was really happy to finally see Jungkook talking and felt blessed to hear his voice (someone is whipped).

Seokjin : "Okay wait here I'll go tell ajumma to make us delicious food and i'll come back quickly. Just one minute hmm ."

Jin said and rushed downstairs making his way to the kitchen happily , his giggling sound could heard in the silent house .

Seokjin : "Ajumma , Ajumma ."

He called gazing everywhere then he finally found her in kitchen preparing the breakfast. She looked up to see Seokjin so happy . A smile appeared on her face as she saw Jin jumping and giggling.

Seokjin : "Ajumma ."

Mrs Min : "Yes Jinnie what happened you look so happy in the morning ."

It was rare to see him this happy in the house . Because of his parents he would be sad or just chilling in his room . He was the most happy when he was at his favourite place . But now seeing him smiling and laughing like that make mrs Min heart content .

Seokjin : "A-Ajumma am s-so happy ."

He said while panting .

Mrs Min : "Yes Jinnie I can see that . What my little so happy ? May I know the reason?"

Seokjin : "J-Jungkook ".

He said making mrs Min confused.

Mrs Min : "Who is that Jinnie?"

Seokjin : "J-Jungkook , t-the boy who have big and round eyes which hold the whole galaxy in it , the boy who have an angel voice ,who have a smile that can melt everyone hearts , the small little baby who was so scared and injured ."

Mrs min : "You mean the little guy you brought with you yesterday ?"

Seokjin : " Yes ajumma , his name Jungkook . Isn't his name pretty like him ."

Mrs Min smiled at Jin words , she could see the fondness in his not only words but in his eyes also that held so much love for Jungkook in them . She was happy that jin had found his first love in such a young age . She could see where this will lead to .

Seokjin : " Ajumma you know he talk to me today ."

Mrs Min : " Really ? Did he said something about his parents or if he is lost or about his bruises? "

Seokjin : " No he didn't say anything about but I think he take his time . We should not force him right ajumma?"

Mrs Min : " Yes baby . My Jinnie has grown up."

She said and ruffled Jin bed hair .

Seokjin : " Yes ajumma , am a big boy now . I'll take care of Jungkookie and i will always protect him."

He said proudly and mrs Min smiled at the little innocent and adorable teenager .

'Someone is whipped I see.' Mrs Min thought while smiling .

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Fun fact : When I was a baby army I thought Suga was rude but then I found out that he is a soft little meow meow that we love so much .