Chapter 1

The rain was pouring and the lighting strikes and thunder booms were getting more louder more powerful . In the rain there were two boys who was looking at each other .

When the crying boy looked at Jin , his eyes was the first thing that caught his attention. The big and beautiful doe eyes which was filled with tears but pain and fear was also visible in them .

He then saw that he had bruises and handprint mark on his face. He looked so scared . He looked really young and small maybe at the age of 7 , he couldn't say as he was extremely thin .

He felt really bad for him , his heart ached seeing the little stranger like that and he wanted to comfort the small boy so he slowly approached him .

But the little boy flinched and backed away , closing his eyes and clinging more to the wall behind him.

He then put his umbrella down and took his bag down from his shoulder , opening it he took out his phone and lighted the flashlight .

He place his bag on the road  beside him and placed the phone on his bag ,so that he could see the boy clearly and the boy could see him .

He again approached him but again but stopped when he heard the boy whimpered .

Jin : " Hey ,hey It's okay ,I won't hurt you ."

He knelt in front of the injured boy and look at him . His clothes were tore and were traces of blood on them . His white shirt and grey short were dirty and drenched . He was trembling from the cold and fear .

Jin : " Don't worry I won't do anything to you ."

He said softly so that he don't make the boy more scared than he already was.

Jin : " Hello .... My name is Seokjin . You can called Jin hyung ."

The boy relaxed a bit but still clinging to the wall. He opened his eyes and looked at Jin .

Jin : " How you got hurt baby ? Are you lost ? You can tell me mhm It's okay hyung is here ."

The boy just kept looking at Jin , tears falling from his eyes and lips trembling .

Jin : " It's fine if you don't want to tell me . Are you hungry ?"

He asked him to calm the boy and so that he don't get alert.

He then took out a chocolate bar from his left pocket to give the boy. He extended his hand in front of the boy holding the chocolate bar.

Jin : " Here take it ."

The boy little was hesitate to take it but his hunger made helpless so he decided to take it .

He slowly took the snack from Jin's hand . Jin smiled at him.

He was going to eat it but he couldn't because of the rain . So he just put it on his lap.

Jin frown but then he realised so he looked for his umbrella . He found it , he quickly opened it for the boy .

He covered the boy , he himself was getting drenched in the rain but he didn't care .

The little boy picked the chocolate again , opening its wrapper , he opened his mouth and started munching it, enjoying the sweet taste of it and satisfying his hunger.

Jin looked at him lovingly .

In a few seconds , only wrapper was left.

Jin : " Good boy ."

He said grinning .

He took the wrapper and put it back in his pocket.

His phone rang . He picked it up and received the call . It was his driver .

Jin : " Hello uncle Jae. Oh uncle I'm almost there .Yes yes uncle I'm coming."

The boy frown hearing that Jin had to go , he didn't know him but also he didn't want him to go and leave him alone.

Jin looked at the little boy and realised that he couldn't leave him there.

Seokjin : " Don't worry I want leave you alone . You need to treat your injuries. I'll help you to do it but you need to come with me or if you want I can drop you to your house. To your parents. Where do you live and where are they? "

The boy tensed hearing parents . His eyes started to tear again and he again clung to the wall.

Jin : " Hey,hey it's okay if you don't want to your parents but you can't stay here also . The weather is getting worse . Will you come with me ? Don't worry I won't do anything . I'll bring you to a safe place okay ."

He reassured him .

He decided to bring the little boy with him to his house ,he knew better than bringing strangers to his house but the small really needed help and he couldn't just leave him there in the heavy rain with thunder and lightning, alone with bruises .

He remove his almost coat and put his backpack on and the umbrella.

Jin then slowly offered him his right hand to hold with a soft smile. The boy looked at him and his hand back and forth innocently but took his hand and got up , accepting his help .

The got up on his left leg but when his right leg touched the ground he grasped and whimpered , also releasing Jin's hand , he almost fell but Jin hold him tightly . His right was injured.

Jin : " Don't worry hyung won't let anything happened to you."

He said while smiling. He put the umbrella aside and then wrapped the little boy in it to keep him warm .

Seokjin picked him in bridal style . The boy was so light that it almost felt like a leaf . It was clear that the boy needed to be fed a lot of nutrition for his unhealthy weight. It was making Jin more worried for him.

The small boy was trembling in Jin 's arms , his eyes were getting close as he was struggling to keep them open. He looked really tired . After his unsuccessful attempts of keeping his eyes open , he finally gave in and fell in the realm of dreamland while resting his head on Jin's shoulder .

Seokjin smiled but a sad one as he felt bad for the little guy he had in his arm , he hold him hold close so that his body could warmed him .

He started walking in the rain to reach his car which was just a few minutes away . The umbrella long forgotten.

The thunder and lightening no more scared them as they were together .

Hope you enjoy this chapter .

Fun Fact : I was getting confused to recognize between Jin and Jungkook

Happy Valentine day guys 
Enjoy this day fully  . Enjoy your special time with someone special
And single people like me enjoy with your family and bts  .