Chapter 2

The rain had no mean to stop and the lighting and the thunder were like best friends who never leave each other . The weather was getting worse . The wind were getting even more powerful . A storm could be expected from the weather.

Drenching in the rain the two kids finally reached to their destination which was Jin's car . One walking in the rain whereas the other one was sleeping peacefully in the protective arms of Jin.

"Jin where were yo- huh who is this ? " Mr Jae , Seokjin 's driver who has been waiting for Jin, asked being really worried .

He saw Jin carrying the little boy in his arms and he went to cover Jin and the stranger from the rain with his umbrella .

Seokjin : "I'll tell you later open the door for me please ."

He said and Mr Jae started to open the door for him. He then slowly put the injured boy inside in the back seat and he also went in . Mr Jae then quickly close his umbrella before going to the driver's seat and started to drive.

Jae : "Here take this bag there is a coat in it ."

Jin took the bag that Mr Jae passed him . He removed the wet coat from the boy and put the new one to cover him. He cover himself with the wet one. He then adjusted the boy to make him comfortable. So now the little boy was sleeping with his head on Jin's shoulder . Jin held him close to him.

Mr Jae looked at them from the rare mirror and smiled .

Seokjin looked outside the window , seeing the lightning strike , wind blowing which make the trees move violently and the dark sky. His eyes started to close as he was tired so he put his head on the little head and fell into realm of dreamland.

__________________________________________

A voice woke Jin from his peaceful sleep. He opened his eyes to see his driver waking him up . Mr Jae looked at him and smiled , signaling him to go inside the house. He nodded .

He then felt a weight on his left shoulder . He turned his head to see the little boy sleeping peacefully on his shoulder . He smiled sweetly at him. He was going to wake him up but he decided against it and let him be in his dreamland.

He gave Mr Jae to hold his bag and he slowly removed the little boy 's head from his shoulder then he got out of the car and picked him up again like before and carried him inside his house. He went to his room passing the living room, climbing the stairs and passing the other rooms then finally to his room .

He laid him on his bed . He sat on the bed next to him not knowing what to do . He heard a knock on his door and one of his housemaid entered .

"Oh Seokjinnie you are drenched completely . You will fall sick . Go and change your clothes fast oh who is this?"

Mrs Min said , she was a housemaid who was really close to Seokjin . She had taken care of him since he was born . She had a son who was also close to Seokjin but he stayed with his father and Mrs Min lived in the Kim's house but he often came to meet his mother and Jin. His name was Yoongi . He was like a brother to Jin.

Seokjin looked at and got up , his attention diverted from the boy on his bed .

Seokjin: " Oh ajumma ! Eh he uh he is boy ."

He said not knowing how to introduce him to her.

Mrs Min looked at him unimpressed.

Mrs Min : " Yes Seokjinnie I can see that he is a boy but who he is and what he is here? Do you know him ?"

Seokjin looked down and shook his head.

Mrs Min widen her eyes , looking at the boy and then to Jin.