Chapter 4: Willingly or Unwillingly

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked completely shocked. I didn't know what to do now. It was looking as if my world is stopped now.

"Anna, What will happen now. They are really dangerous. They can kill anyone" My grandma warned me.

"Grandma, I..I... That man.." I sighed looking down not knowing what to say now. I even can't find the words to express myself now. It was looking like if my strength left my body.

"Anna, leave it. Listen to me carefully. Just. Don't. Get. Involve. with. all this. Leave it" My grandma said putting pressure on each word.

"I want you to move on. I want you to live again. We shouldn't tie any bonds with those dangerous men. It will be dangerous for us. It will be better if we remain unknown to them" My grandma said and I got what she wanted to say.

I sighed and nodded. She smiled and gave a peck on my forehead and I rest my head on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOME DAYS LATER-

Days started passing like this. Anna and her family underground themselves to remain safe without any problems or threats also when they come in eyes of the most dangerous Mafia of the UN.

Anna was started remaining silent. She wasn't like before. A fear took place inside her heart and mind. Not at any cost in the world, she wanted her family to get into problems because of herself.

"What are you thinking about now?" Eli asked Anna who was deep drowned in her book. Anna sighed and closed her books. Eli joined her on the light green grass and started pulling it unknowingly.

"Alina told me you are going to Chicago?" Anna asked and Eli nodded while pulling the grass.

"I didn't want to. My dad is sending me." Eli told sighing. Anna smiled gaining Eli's attention. She knitted her eyebrows.

"Just go and focus on your work," Anna told her.

"And you?" Eli asked.

"I'm fine Eli. You know I already started collecting myself from all of that. It just the time wasn't in the favor" Anna told her softly.

"If you feel like alone. Just call and talk to me. I will make you laugh" Anna said and Eli smiled. They eventually started laughing when Anna made a joke.

"You're trying to move on. I'm happy for you" Eli said.

"I'm happy for myself too," Anna said sighing. Eli placed her hand above Anna's giving her a nod through her eyes.

"You are very strong. Don't worry, everything gonna is fine" Eli said. Anna smiled nodding. Both girls hugged each other. Anna really needs someone with whom she can share her feelings. And thankfully Eli was with her. But that was also for some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna was busy cooking dinner for her grandma and Alan. It was already evening so she started preparing for dinner. Grandma was in her room and Alan was doing his assignments. Anna too has some assignments to complete but she completes them later.

It was 7:00 pm and almost everyone was got packed in their homes since the town was a small one and no one roams there till late nights.

Anna heard a doorbell on the main door of her home. She was amazed.

"Alan, check who is there." She said but her brother didn't listen well because of his headphones On. Anna sighed and closed the gas-stove going out of the kitchen after taking off her apron.