Chapter 31: Phone call

Please, warmly press the STAR button before start reading. I will be so glad.

~~

CHAPTER: 31

****

The black Range Rover stops in front of a big old building as Ivan comes out placing his right foot on the land first. The men literally gulped looking down seeing their boss being so furious.

His eyes screaming rage as anyone could tell something has triggered him to end. He wasn’t looking angry, he was furious. So damn furious that he would kill anybody who tried to crossed his path.

His sleeves been rolled up to his elbows as his thick veins popping out of his muscular arms giving him satanically handsome looks. His chiseled jaw that was clenched in anger as his trim beard made it inciting well.

His veins were clearly visible on his neck as Liam followed him. Entering inside, as Ivan’s man gave him a gun completely filled with the bullets. Today, he was determined to shove these bullets in someone’s skull.

Entering inside, he witnessed the man who was writhing in the pain that got by getting hitting for umpteenth time by Ivan’s hulks. The men nodded giving Ivan, his space to see the man who was lying on the floor breathing heavily while coughing the blood.

Ivan’s jaw clenched looking at the man as his blue saucers were filled with rage for the man. Taking a few more steps, he finally approached the man who was still breathing heavily. His eyes have been shutting down not daring to look at Ivan’s dark ones which hold the authorities to suck the life out of someone.

“Brother, he is Adam. We caught him off-guard. He’s been trying to give out the information to authorities who were planning to raid on our warehouses,” Liam explained shooting the hate glares at the man who was looking down, his figure was trembling in fear feeling Ivan making a move.

“Oh man! What you’ve got yourself into,” Ivan said in a mockery tone showing the fake pity on the man who was shivering since he was half naked as the Ivan’s men kept throwing ice-cold water on him for the whole night.

They gave him innumerous electric shocks and burnt down his feet with the thick burning rod causing him unable to even put his feet on the floor properly. The man hissed as his muscle contracted giving him the unbearable strain.

“Didn’t you been have taught to keep yourself obscure from the fire? Now see, you’ve burnt down your whole existence,” Ivan chuckled darkly as his deep husky voice echoed through the long four wall cell where he was.

“I...I’m s...sorry, Mr. Miller. I...I w...was blinded by money. I...I won’t interfere ever again,” The man trembled. His voice was shaky and cracking because of the cold winds that been causing him to contact painfully every time they hit on his bare skin.

Ivan let out a slight chortle before his blue orbs turning into dark ones as he clenched his jaw in anger. The men heard the crackling sounds of his muscles witnessing how furious he was. Why would he be? Of course, someone tried to mess up with him.

“I didn’t have fun for so long. Let’s have some fun today,” He let out a chortle before placing the gun on the wooden table that has been placed in the Centre of the room. One of his men bought his swivel chair. Sliding it in the middle of the room, Ivan stops it just in front of the man who was trembling in the corner.

Sitting down, he placed his right hand on the wooden table, reaching for his gun. Caressing his gun while shooting the intense glares at the man’s pity form, he smiles dangerously.