"So, what do you want?" Niki asks and I slowly walk towards them. He hands me the menu and I just stare at it for a while, before choosing.

"I'll have this."

___________________________

"I'm full."

"Same here."

I sit there on the couch silently, thinking about what Jungwon had said.

"Her cousin."

How did he know I was talking to my cousin? Did I say cousin? Did I say Taehyung? I said Taehyung right..? And he..? Maybe I said cousin and I'm overthinking..? I'm overthinking right? Yes I am.

I swear I said Taehyungs name.

"Ah we should go sleep, we have to wake up early tomorrow." Jungwon instructs and we all nod. "You know what Jungwon," Heeseung starts and everyone looks towards him.

"I think you're my competition."

"Huh?"

We all look at the two. "I was planing to ask for the Leader position, but with how you've handled yourself and us recently, you can really be a great leader."

"He's already thinking about it." I say and they all turn towards me, Jungwon shocked. "I heard you saying the word leader a couple times while thinking to yourself, like you were in a debate with yourself." I tell him while standing up, getting my phone from the table.

"And I see it too, in you both." I tell them honestly before slipping my slippers on and walking to the door. "I'll get going first." I wave them goodbye before leaving the room and going into mine.

I go to my suitcase and take a couple face masks out, looking through them before putting the one for glowing skin. I hear the door open and two boys come in.

"Where Niki?" I ask and they both chuckle. "He was fast asleep, they said they'll wake him up later when they're just about to sleep." Sunoo says before going to his bag. "I'm showering first, you take too long." He says to Jungwon before going into the bathroom.

Jungwon walks over to his bed which is beside mine and lays down on it, staring at the ceiling. "How do I know? Is that what you're going to ask?" He says and I widen my eyes. "Know what."

"Know who your cousin is. Also known as a member of a group that has broken so many records in Korea and internationally."

I sit there silently. "Can I have one?" He asks while pointing to the facial masks. I hand him a couple and he looks through them before choosing. "How do you know..?" I finally ask as he tears a packet open.

"I heard you talking to him the other day when I was meant to get you." He says and I sigh. "How much did you hear?" I ask and he holds the face mask out, before attempting to put it on his face.

"That he is your cousin, and the reason why you don't want other people to know." He says and I close my eyes, looking down.

"Is that-."

I look up and see the face mask on him in a very weird way. "Oh my." I go up and sit next to him, peeling the face mask on before straightening it out again. "Be still." I tell him before slowly placing it on his skin, making sure the holes go around his eyes, nose and mouth.

I smooth it out all over his face so it's on properly so his skin can suck in all serums. "Was that all you heard..?" I ask him, not him wanting to hear what Taehyung said after.

But as I waited for his response, I look at him in the eyes and he's just staring at me. I quickly pull my hands away from his face and go back to mine.

"Uhm, and what you had to go through."

I let out a small groan. "You better not tell anyone." I say and he nods. "I wasn't.. but why?" He says and I let out a short chuckle. "Why? So they can say I've had everything handed to me?" I say while laying down on my bed.

"But if you just tell them-."

"They'll say I'm making it up. What company wouldn't want a relative of Kim Taehyung? And if they do believe it, they'll pity me. Like how you're doing now."

"I don't pity you for that."

"Then what's that face you're giving me now?" I turn to look at him and he sighs. "I do pity you, but not in a way with what you've had to go through regarding becoming a trainee." He says, causing me to frown.

"I feel sorry that a pretty and talented girl has had to put up walls of trust because of who's she's related too." He says and I sit there silent.

The bathroom door opens and Sunoo comes out, smiling when he see's our masks.

"Can I have one!"

Oop. Oop. Oop.

Idek what I'm saying.