40

Lilia's POV

January 8th.

Today was the day I dreaded the most.

"Lilia? Lilia?"

I look up at my manager. "Mhm?"

"You were spacing out, did you hear what I said?" He asks and I shake my head slowly with a shy smile.

I was staring at the date that the car screen displayed.

"We're thinking of you guys doing covers or any small thing you want to release on YouTube or Soundcloud. That's why we're going to the company today." He repeats and I nod, looking out the window.

I could feel my phone vibrate, looking down at the screen.

A Literal Child is calling...

Declined.

A Literal Child is calling...

Declined.

A Literal Child is calling...

Declined.

A Literal Child is calling...

Accepted.

"I'm about to block you."

My manager, Jungwon, Heeseung and Sunoo looked at me. "I knew you were declining them so I kept calling."

"I figured."

I could hear him sigh. "Sorry, I know I'm being rude, I just don't feel like it." I tell him, already knowing what he was going to say. "And I'm busy today." I tell him and he sighs. "Well I'm not. I'll ask your manager to give you a day off."

"I don't want a day off."

"Yeah I know you don't want to so you can keep yourself distracted. But be happy today, don't work on a day like this."

"I'd rather work then think about it."

"Jungkook is already calling your manager."

I widen my eyes, looking at my manager as he looks down at his phone. "Don't pick it up, don't." I tell him and he frowns at me, ignoring my orders. "Yes Jungkookie?" He asks and I sigh, sinking into my seat.

"Oh, oh yeah sure. I'll make her bring someone else too. Okay. Yeah it's all good, this week is clear so we have heaps of time to catch up for today. Yeah don't worry about it."

"I hate you Kim Taehyung."

"I'll see you at the company. Bring Jungwon."

I look behind me at Jungwon. "Why?"

"I like him. He's a good kid." I raise a brow slightly at Jungwon and he looks at me confused. "I guess he is.. anyways do we really have to do this?"

"Yes. You know how unhappy he would be if you distracted yourself with work. Have fun, do the things he liked too."

"I'm nearly there, where do we meet?" I sigh, knowing I can't get out of this one. "Artist Lounge. Jungkook already told your manager. Since it's unfair to the rest of the members they'll have a day off too and do something else if they want." I nod even though he can't see me.