47

Ik I said I won't post for a couple days-

But my unproductive ass is writing chapters instead of doing my psyc homework so, Yh here's a chapter.

Lilia's POV

"Why are you so nervous? Did you even watch the show they were on?"

She shakes her head. "I never watched knowing my heart would break. Also, never knew you'd be joining the debut group." She comments, bouncing her knee as we wait in the small lobby area the restaurant has.

"Then what's up?" I ask her and she shrugs. "This just feels weird. Also, isn't the kid we're meeting like, the same one who-."

"Yes he is. Don't mention it."

She nods her head, looking around. She comments on how it smells really nice and the food that she saw online looked amazing.

"Ah, he's here."

I stand up with the rest of the members, Andrea following our actions.

"Is he here?" She asks and I nod. "You know what he looks like right?" She lightly slaps my arm, rolling her eyes before nodding.

He suddenly comes in and the 7 boys swarm him as Andrea and I stay behind. They do their boyish things, jumping on each other like wild animals and recking their whole appearance before they finally let him through.

"Noona."

I smile, even though he couldn't see it from the mask, he could tell from my eyes. His arms open wide and I walk towards him, giving him a bear hug. "You've grown so tall I'm kinda scared." I look at him, remembering he was at least my height before he left, and now I'm looking up at him.

"You're just short." He says, his arm still around me as I playfully slap his arm away, crossing my arms. "Shh, you're just a giant don't blame me." I try to keep a frown on my face but fail. "Oh yeah, this is my friend Andrea, she's visiting from Australia." I introduce him to Andrea and she smiles, the both of them slightly bowing as I try and keep my laughter in.

"Hello."

"Hello."

They say at the same time and I actually start laughing at their awkwardness. I put an arm around Andrea's neck, and one around Daniels.

"Don't be awkward. Okay? Okay."

I end up dragging them like that for a couple more steps before letting go, knowing I gave Daniel back issues when he had to bend down for that.

We go sit at a long table for 10 people, I sit next to Andrea and Jake, Jungwon sitting next to Andrea with Heeseung on the end. Sunoo across from Jungwon, Niki across from Andrea, Daniel across from me, Sunghoon across from Jake, and Jay on the other end.

"Jungwon let's switch."

I look at Jake, watching as he stands up and switches with Jungwon. I don't think much about it, until I watch his eyes and see him look at Andrea. I slightly grin, turning my eyes away from them to make it less obvious, my eyes locking with Daniel who was already looking at me.

"How have you been Noona? I haven't seen you in a while."

(Btw- I kinda cringe when people write a lot of Korean words in stories but literally I'll only ever use Hyung and Noona just for the story line, and Sunbaenim, titles basically to make it make more sense. I can't say "call me brother not senior" like I-💀✋🏼)

"I've been good. Those times I disappeared were just me auditioning and practicing, and here I am." I smile, he smiles back with a nod. "Any arcades recently?" He starts to grin and I nod, chuckling at the thought.