20

If you don't wanna read a depressing story, (well depressing love story) then pls give ideas on how they're gonna like each other n stuff because all my ideas are depressing and involve years of time skips

__________________________

"Hello?"

I knocked on the door to the studio I was scheduled to record at. "Hi Lilia, come in." The manager says while smiling at me.

"I know I got mad last time and I'm sorry, and now I'm going to listen. Instead of doing my song, is it okay if I sing a cover? And then if you still want me to dance I'll dance to a different song." I tell him and he smiles, nodding.

"What's the song, let's see if we can do it first."

"Butterfly by BTS."

He gives me a weird look before nodding. "We can do that one, and what song would you want to dance to? And what type of dance would you do?"

"There's a girl named Kaycee Rice in LA, she choreographed to a song called I Care by Beyoncé, can I do that choreography? It's more contemporary." I tell him and he nods, thinking it over.

"We'll have to get in contact with her and sort that out okay?" He says and I nod. "Okay come on, let's start practicing before we can record your cover."

___________________________

Jake's POV

"Damn bro I'm tired."

Jungwon looks at me with his mango costume and I chuckle, shaking my head. As we walk through the halls, the rest of the guys nowhere to be seen, I hear a really really nice voice.

"Do you hear that?" I stop and look at Jungwon. He stops for a second before I see a small smile on his lips. "I think it's lilia.." he says before he starts to walk somewhere else. I follow him before he stops at a door that's ajar, and when we both peak through we see Lilia in a recording studio doing a cover or Butterfly by BTS.

She was even rapping.

I stumbled a bit while peeking through, and Jungwon and I fell into the room. The staff and manager turned around to look at us in shock, as Lilia was still singing since her eyes were closed and in the room you can't hear anything unless you use the mic.

"What are you.."

The manager sighed at us and motioned for us to sit down on the couch. So we watched her do multiple takes but she never realised we were there. I glanced over at Jungwon, and he always had a smile on his face.

Did he like her?

When I look back at Lilia, I see her laugh at a mistake and her smile really is breathtaking.

Her and Jungwon would look cute together.

I frowned at that thought.

Why did it hurt?

________________________

"Okay now lets go shopping."

I linked arms with Areum. Yes I know, why am I with my stylist? She's like my bestfriend now we even text about the most random things. The guys and I had free time so we all decided to go shopping, and our manager made Areum come along to make it less.. suspicious if anyone saw.

We all walked into a men's store and Areum and I walked around looking through stuff. "Aren't you going to go to a woman's store?" Jay asks and I chuckle. "For what? I have so many different styles, today I'll feed my Tom boy looks." I smile while looking for some flannels.