34

Lilia's POV

"MERRY CHRISTMAS CHILDREN."

"You're the second youngest one here."

"Shut up Jay do you want presents or not?"

It was midnight and I was waiting on the clock and finally said Merry Christmas to them, excited to open presents.

"Okay just find your presents, put it in a small pile and then we'll all open together." Heeseung says and we all nod. I take the gifts that said my name on them, putting them into a pile and sitting it in front of me.

I looked down and opened a random present, seeing new shoes. They were the Nike ones I always wanted because it was also my brother's favourite on me each time I tried it in store but never really had the time or energy to get them. They were a couple years old but still in stock which made me want to get them before it ran out. I smiled while opening the card, seeing not that much handwriting which made me laugh.

Hi? Well Uhm hey Lilia, I noticed you liked the shoes each time we passed a Nike store and you would go on your phone to search up the shoes. I really don't know why you wanted them, they're a couple years old but here.
-Jay.

"Ah thank you Jay." I smile at the shoes and he looks up at me with a nod.

"OH MY GOD ITS A SHINEE ALBUM."

I start to laugh at Niki. "THERES 4 OF THEM OMG." He shouts again and I look over at Jungwon and we both smile together. "Lilia and I got it together for you that's why there's more than one." Jungwon chuckles and Niki does this weird shoulder chest dance.

"Thank you hyung, thank you Noona."

"I'm the same age as you."

"It's nearly a year I'll just call you Noona."

I chuckle with a nod, accepting it. I open another gift, a bag with some clothes that.. suited Sunghoons style but would actually look nice on me. I open up the card and chuckle, knowing already it was from him.

If you wanna copy my fashion taste, wear these, they look better then whatever you tried on.
-sunghoon

"I'm not sure if I should say thank you or be offended sunghoon." I look to my left and he shrugs, a smile on his face.

"WOAH MY GAME CONTROLLER IS BACK, AND I FINALLY HAVE ANOTHER ONE WHAT?!"

I burst out laughing at Jay's random burst. "Another reason why I stole your controller was to see which one it was to get another one." I tell him and he moves his head around weirdly looking excited before thanking me.

We open the rest. I had gotten NCT albums from Heeseung, he somehow knew I was a giant fan of them-? Well guess it isn't a secret now. Sunoo had gotten me these teddies that looked like the cutest thing ever. I remember wanting to get one but never had time since we had to leave the store from fans so I guess he remembered hehe. I got him the same thing but different tho-? So we both laughed at our choice of gifts and talked about how expensive it was for those small teddies.

Jake got me some shoes and jewellery that matched them, and Niki got me more jewellery. "VEGEMITE?!"

I smile at Jake. "I paid andrea to send some over with-."

"LAMINGTONS."

I chuckle with a nod. "Oh my there's so many thank you thank you."