2

(So ik this girl named Kaycee Rice, and she's a really good dancer so I'm going to use her to show you the random dances Lilia is doing in this book)

Lilia's POV

7:00am

None of the boys were awake yet, all sleeping like sloths. They won't wake up anytime soon.. right? So when I got up I took my clothes and went straight to the bathroom to change. I didn't bother showering because I was gonna shower later on. I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen, eating some cereal before going to the TV room/dance practice room as it was quiet spacious.

7:15am

They definitely won't be awake..

I put my phone down on the floor, playing Lights Out by Sonn & Ayelle and doing the choreography from a girl named Bailey Sok in LA. I put the volume up at level which I could hear, but not wake up the members.

I closed my eyes and started dancing the choreography I remembered.

At the end I just stood there, my eyes closed as I heard the music end.

"Woah.."

My eyes snapped open.

Jungwon's POV

I really need to pee.

My eyes were half closed as I sat up on my bed, ruffling my hair before looking all around at the other members, before my eyes trailed to the empty bed beside mine.

I didn't pay much attention so I went down the ladder and walked to the door that was.. already open? I heard music as I walked out so I stopped mid tracks and looked around, before seeing Lilia with her eyes closed as she was dancing by herself.

She's amazing..

I watched as she slowly finished, her eyes still closed as she just stood there, taking in some breaths.

"Woah.." I muttered, not realising until her eyes opened and looked up at me. "Oh hi." She muttered with a soft smile bending down to the floor and taking her phone, stopping the music that moved on to the next song.

"You're a good dancer." I told her truthfully and she smiled. "I still want to improve a lot, but thank you." She bows her head a bit before checking her phone.

"It's 7 in the morning.. why are you awake?" She asked and I suddenly remembered why. "Oh.. I needed to go to the bathroom." I chuckle before slowly walking away and to the bathroom.

Lilia's POV

I chuckled softly before sitting on the pillow that laid on the floor, scrolling through my phone before getting a message.

A Literal Child.

Hey I know you're up
and most likely free so
how are you? fitting in?

How'd you know I'd be up, it's 7am

Because you always wake
up early to dance alone before
doing whatever you have to do.