74

Lilia's POV

"And cut!"

I pull away, looking to the side awkwardly. "It feels like I kissed my bestfriends girlfriend." Jihoon mumbles and I chuckle slightly.

"Take a 2 minute break we'll film it again and go on until the end of the scene." The director shouts and we both nod.

I start to think about what happened yesterday and I feel my cheeks redden.

"To know what it's like to kiss me first."

He placed his lips on mine. It was so soft, so gentle and warm.

His cool hands on my cheek and jaw cooled them down, the contrasts of the warmth and coolness making me feel fuzzy.

He pulled away, looking down at me before kissing me again, his arms wrapping themselves around my waist.

He then kissed lower an-

"Lilia."

My eyes snap up at Jihoon. "We're about to start." He whispers and I widen my eyes and nod, moving back in position.

They start filming and Jihoon kisses me, so lightly I can barely tell he's there.

It feels so weird.

I slightly push him away and wipe my lips. "What do you think you're doing?" I ask annoyed.

We go on with our lines till we finish the scene, wrapping it up before having a break.

__________________________

I start to drive home, a smile on my face.

The drama is rated R, and because of that people thought we had steamy scenes, but really it's because there's a gay couple in the show.

Like damn they still have to rate shows with an r because of a gay couple?

Homophobic Assholes.

I'm more excited to watch the love story of my bestfriend and his lover.

I'm not sure but me finding out there's only two-three innocent kiss scenes planned for the whole drama made me happier?

the less, the better.

I started to think about yesterday night again, and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh stop Lilia you've thought about it nonstop it's getting weird." I slap myself in the face lightly as I stop at a red light.

For a second, my smile dropped.

We're still not together.

Should I accept him?

What if being with him makes me lose him?

What if the next time we fight none of us stay?

I shake my head, looking up at the green light and pressing on the accelerator.

___________________________

July 27th, 2023

2 months.

In 2 months I'll have to choose.

Once again, I haven't really hung out with any of the Enhypen members. I'm busy when they're free, and they're busy when I'm free. All I can do is text, and smile and say hello's for a brief moment as we pass each other at the company.

And for the show, we finished filming a couple days ago, and 4 out of the 16 episodes have come out and it's become quite popular.

I've already done a couple interviews with Jihoon and find myself having less time to myself or with anyone else.