9

HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL

HOPE YOU,

IDK HAVE A GOOD YEAR???

Dispatch: Namjoon Married with 3 Kids
Army's: How Bizarre.

My Army, Moa, Engene, Stay, Nctzen, WayZenNi, Blink, Midzy self is shaking Rn.
___________________________

Lilia's POV

I smile as I watch Jungwon falling asleep while getting his hair done. "He's adorable isn't he?" The hairstylist asks and I nod. I had a small fake cut above my cheekbone with very natural makeup. My hair was straightened and they're putting some small braids in some random strands throughout my hair.

I watch as Jungwon wakes up as a blow dryer turns on to go through and mess up his hair a bit. I smile as he looks around confused before looking at himself in the mirror.

"Is everyone ready?"

I look at my black jeans, dark shirt, flannel and jean jacket, looking over to the boys as they were getting up. Soon we were all in a mini bus towards our location, where most of us started sleeping because it was still dark out.

By the time we got there, we sat in the bus with blankets on, waiting for the sun to rise.

_____________________________

"A couple more!"

I run my hands through my hair as if I'm tying my hair up, letting it go and making hand gestures that block the sun.

"You're a natural." Niki says while we walk to a different spot together to take photos on our own. "My cousin taught me."

"Oh really? What does he do?" He asks as we keep walking to a place with better sunlight, because it was still a bit dark as the sun was rising. "He likes to model." I half lie. Jake a Sunoo join when they're done and we take a camera to start taking pictures.

____________________________

"I saw Sunoo dancing."

We all look at Niki as they start eating their breakfast. "Aren't you hungry?" Jake asks and I shake my head. "I don't really eat too much in the morning or I feel sick." I lie and he nods.

"Don't watch its so bad." Sunoo says while Niki passes his phone. We all smile at the video. "It's not bad." I comment while I see Jungwon giggle at the video.

Soon after we're taking group photos, Jake, Sunghoon and I taking photos on a Ute together. After a couple shots we take pictures all together, Heeseung getting scared by the fake smoke.

"How are your eyes not stinging?" Sunoo asks me and I chuckle. "I'm used to the fake smoke from performances I did in Australia." I tell him before posing again. "Just blink a couple times and then hold it, position your chin up so when you look down at the camera your eyes are a bit more closed and it doesn't sting too much." I add and he does exactly that.

"Ah!"

All heads turn towards Heeseung as he stands behind Jungwon. "A centipede." He says and I giggle. I quickly bend down towards it, holding it in my hands before quickly placing it somewhere further away from him.

I quickly go back to my spot and we start taking photos again.

"Okay let's get you guys changed!"

I walk towards my stylist as she waves to me, bringing me into the same cabin as the boys. "Here come to the back." She says before going through come clothes. I watch as the boys come in and their stylist starts to give them clothes.