48

Lilia's POV

"No, don't ignore it."

When I tell you every single person except Jungwon's eyes grew wide. "So that's why you've been acting weird, you two a thing?"

My eyes grow even wider when looking at Daniel. Before I can shake my head and tell him we aren't, a feel a hand go around my shoulder.

"And if we are..? What are you gonna do."

I officially want to run away.

"Man don't worry, I won't steal your girlfriend away." He raises his hands in defence and I just sit there. "You are not my boyfriend," I start off, taking his arm off me. "Nor have you really even said you liked me," I add again while patting his thigh with a sarcastic smile.

"So really you should stay in that small lane of yours that says friends until you really mean it."

"BOI GOT FRIENDZONED."

Of course Jake was the one to say that. I can see Jungwon's tongue poke into his cheek, a defeated smirk on his lips while looking at the table before looking at me.

(To make it easier, Jungwon, Lilia)

"Then why'd you kiss me then?"

"Why'd you kiss me?"

"It was on the forehead man."

"And mine was on the cheek."

"I had a reason."

"And what exactly was that? I did it to thank you."

"I.. I did it to prove what we talked about."

"Prove that someone liked me?"

"Yeah, it was to prove that."

"Then what..."

"Let's end this conversation." I sink back in my chair when I really confirmed what I thought earlier. "Boi did you just confess.." Jake says but I can't see Jungwons reaction, too busy staring at my lap.

"With the look on her face I can't tell if he likes her back or not.." Sunghoon comments and I stay staring at my lap. "Nah she definitely likes him. When I told her she gave me a weird look that said 'ohhhh I saw you as a friend this is weird' so I ran away."

I slightly glare up at Daniel before looking down again.

"Why do I suddenly regret talking? I feel like I'm an open book now." Jungwon comments and I try and hide my smile. "Man we all knew you liked her before you did."

"Who said I liked her!"

"YOU DID!" They all shouted back, and I could see him sink in his chair.

"Anyways does anyone notice how close my bestfriend and Jake are? Am I the only one who ships?" I change the subject, Jake's eyes widening before looking at Andrea, not knowing if he should translate. The rest of the table agrees.

"Uhm, I didn't quiet hear them."

"Oh no Jake you heard that perfectly." I smirk in response, Andrea looking at me confused. "We all ship the two of you."

"Bitch I have a girlfriend."

"YOU WHAT?!"

Her eyes slightly widen, before smirking. "I got you there didn't I." I start to repeatedly slap her arm, lightly, until she apologised around 8 times. "For a second I was going to attack you for not telling me something so important." I scoff and she frowns. "How is that important..?"