81

19th September 2023

My covers have changed.

Sighs.

My Like To Be You cover will be moved to the playlist, now I will sing How You Been by Eric Nam instead. I'm not sure why it's changed but it is. But I'm still singing From Home by NCT U and the dance cover of Dream of You is the same.

I'm currently practicing From Home and I suddenly sigh.

"It sounds.. weird?"

"You said the wrong lyric that's why dipshit."

I scoff, looking at my laptop screen. I watch Renjun slightly attack Donghyuck, Doyoung, Yuta and Kun just sitting there looking at them weirdly.

"Wait what lyric did I say wrong?" I ask, looking through the lyric sheet. "Ignore him." Yuta says before thinking.

"It sounded weird because you slightly mixed the two versions together." Yuta says and I widen my eyes, it suddenly making sense. "Right right!" Doyoung agrees along with Kun.

"Your pronunciation is very good though." Kun states, ignoring Yuta and Doyoung as they rip Renhyuck apart.

"Are you guys sure your not busy?" I ask them weirdly and they all shake their heads, except for Donghyuck.

"I am incredibly busy right now."

"Then leave." Renjun says and he scoffs. "Uhm excuse me there's two on the Chinese team, a Japanese and there needs to be a Korean."

"I'm right here."

"There needs to be an English." Donghyuck turns to reply to Doyoung.

"Why are you making excuses to stay?" Yuta asks and he scoffs. "I am not."

"Lilia."

I turn around, seeing my manager come in. "Oh he's handsome."

I turn to look at Yuta who just said that in Japanese, giving him a weird face and head tilt before looking back. "Oh, hello." My manager says to the screen and bowing a bit, the boys doing the same.

"Sorry, they're helping me with the song."

"That's fine, just wanted to tell you your auntie came to drop off some food that you can heat up and eat when you want. It's in the artist lounge."

"What? Why didn't she come tell me?"

"She said she'll let you practice." He smiled and I nod. I get a notification from my phone suddenly and look at it.

I see a picture with food enough to feed a family-

"Share with your colleagues! I'm very thankful that they've been so kind to you and helping you with the concert."

I smile, sending a thank you back and turning to my manager. "You can eat some by the way, she made a lot."

"Oh no tha-."

"YEAH EAT SOME! TAKE THE CHANCE SHE NEVER SHARES FOOD."

I turn around to Doyoung and scoff. "Uhm excuse me when haven't i-."

"You didn't share your food with Areum that one night!"

I frown for a second, thinking before slightly laughing.

"Excuse me I did that on purpose since I could tell your ass was dying to try and give her more food on her plate so I didn't so you could!"

All the boys look at Doyoung and he turns red. "I need to g-."