•day 83•

In the training gym we sat in a circle during break. Today was free form training so we were aloud in the gym to practice what we need. We, of course have super vision but for the most part we're training. I was on break with Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero. Bakugou really didn't want to train with us because he's a solo dude. I huff softly kinda wanting to lay down by now. We were working our ass's off all day and I wanted sleep.

I take a drink of water again and take seconds to breathe. "How long is your break gonna last extras?" Bakugou asked jogging toward us. He swore he was gonna work alone but he continues to drag us back. Especially seen Deku wasn't here today. He's in the nurses again... I huff softly.

"Bakubro I got you some water. You gotta stay hydrated." Kiri smiled widely and held up an extra water bottle.

"Hydrate or Die-drate as Kacchan would say." Kaminari announced out of nowhere causing me to chuckle.

"Stop callung me that!" bgiggle harder but I jump when someone tapped on my shoulder softly. I looked back and I'm met with (Y/n) carrying a case. She raised her eyebrows and smirked at me.

"I made the upgrades I could to your suit but for a full redesign of your fabric that'll take a while." she holds the case out to me and gives me a smile.

I slowly form my lips into a smile and pull her into a hug. At first she jumped a little at my sudden actions. She pulled me toward her by my waist before sighing. "Thank you!" I exclaimed jumping up into my girlfriend's arms.

She stumbled and struggled not to drop me. She let's me down and hands me the case. (Y/n)'s eyes flash around.

"Wait what about my costume?" Sero asked running toward us.

"I want my upgrades!" Kaminari whine after him.

She raised her eyebrows and rubs the back of her neck. "Should be done in the next day or so..." she mumbled placing her hand in her pocket.

"You're not aloud to favour her! We need our suits!" Sero stated causung her to sigh.

"I thought heroes would have more patience."

"You were wrong. I want my upgrades." Kaminari crossed his arms and she chuckled.

"Tomorrow." (Y/n) state before taking my face and pulling it toward her lips to plant a kiss on my cheek.

"We have to wait so long!"the two boys' voices were drowned out by my brain as I watched her walk out of the gym. Right before she closed the door she looked back at us and smirked which made butterflies invade my stomach. Why is she so pretty?