•day 81•

I walk toward the support classes to try and get an upgrade. I never really thought about it before but I did want to improve my quirk this year. The door was cracked open and before I opened the door I see (Y/n) sitting in the corner. I assumed she was probably listening to music by the way she bobbed her head. I could see both Hatsume and Power Loader discussing something about a costume however my eyes were glued to (Y/n). Her head popped up when they asked her a question and she reaches to her  hearing aids (probably to turn them up) and adjust them in some way.

"it's gonna be too heavy. Don't- Hatsume if you make gloves out of metal they'll be too heavy to use-" suddenly someone from down the hallway calls out to me.

"Mina, what are you doing?" I jumped and dash away from the door before looking back. It was just Kiri and Bakugou walking toward me.

"You scared me." I say taking a relieved breath and looking toward them.

"What are you doing, dumbass?"

"Um..." I tried to stall for an answer but Kiri already looked pasted me.

"is that (Y/n)?" Kiri asked pointing past me. I shush him and grab his hand in panic.

"Why are you stalking her?" Bakugou asked causing me to sigh.

"I'm not. I just- What are you even doing here?" I deflect back to them. They both shrug.

"What other reason besides suit upgrades dumbass!?" I blink while nodding because that makes sense.

"Suit upgrades?!" I jumped after Hatsume's sudden interruption. She excitedly looked to us (Y/n) creeped behind her. She looked at us quizzically before her eyes laid on me. "Come let's discuss." Hatsume pull them in quickly without much hassle.

The boys and Hatsume participate in shenanigans while I join (Y/n). "Suit upgrades?" she asked me in her normal voice. I watch her adjust her hearing aids.

"Yeah. I want to get gloves that improve the way I use my acid and gain some more support in my clothes since my acid has melted them." She looked at my suit and then took my hand and observed it. She looked so focused.

She grabbed a notebook and quickly returned to me she started write while somehow ignoring Hatsume's loudness on the other side of the room. I looked over there for several seconds before (Y/n) grabbed my attention again.

"Okay so what I'm thinking might be a little heavy but I think you could handle it." she glanced up and then back down to create a very quick sketch of the glove. "I can make sure it matches your costume and you can tell me if you want any changes."

(Y/n) climbed up a shelf to grab a box at the top before dropping it onto a table and jumping down. "What I'm thinking is a dispenser that shoots out the acid more effectively and sends it toward your target. Like this." she said showing me the finished sketch of the idea.

I quickly nod. I really liked the idea of it and thought it not only looked cool but it was exactly what I was looking for. (Y/n) was in her natural element right now and it was amazing to see this side of her. She gave me a smirk and couldn't help but blush I give her a small grin in return.

"Hey Racoon eyes' girlfriend! Fucking help me!" We look over at Bakugou and he is being harrassed by Hatsume and Kiri was just standing by.