Chapter 1

I absentmindedly swing my hips to the sound of my humming as I happily roam through school. Aizawa let me out of class because I felt sick. I was on my way back from laying down in Recovery Girls office now. I felt a thousand times better. I look around and that when I saw a nice and lovely looking girl. She was likely from the support class judging by her jumpsuit and googles resting on top of her head. She looked really cute!

She mindless swung her hips walking closer and closer from the opposing side of the hallway. I smile widely at her and she looked up at me for a split second. However, right as she did her phone dropped from her back pocket and onto the floor. She however kept walking not paying attention. How could she not have heard the loud thud?

"Hey?" I call out. She kept walking past me and I go to grab her face. I look back and attempt to catch up with her. Her long legs carried her so far that she was about to turn the corner and be completely out of sight.

I run after her and tap her shoulder softly. She stopped and look toward me before smirk nicely. I melt see her beautiful smile. I stare at her not even realizing at first. Not until she snapped me out of it.

"Yo?" She said softly waving her hand near my face. I blinked and my already pink face felt red. I was so embarrassed.

"Sorry!" I panicked. She softly chuckled and whispered something I couldn't quite hear. I cover my face with one of my hands and try to relax. She was a normal person. There was no need to be so flustered around her.

"It's fine." She told me softly. I move my hand a little and look at her again. She was smiling a little and had beautiful white teeth. Suddenly she sighed taking my hand and moving it away from my face.

"Did you need something, pinky?" She asked me sweetly. I finally noticed the shiny but practically invisible hearing aids on her ears when her sudden adjust them with her hand.

"Oh, um.... you dropped your phone." I inform her. I hold it up to show it to her and she smiles wider.

Heat flooded to my cheeks as her hand touched mine for a second time in order for her to grab her phone. "Thank you." She told me. The girls eyes glanced back up to my red face.

"No problem." I tell her energetically. I smiles and nods.

"I gotta head back to class but thank you so much again." She said walking away. Her hips swayed slightly from left to right and I smile widely.

~*~

"Mina? Are you alright?" Suddenly I notice Kiri was standing right in front of me with a worried face on.

"Yeah! I'm great." I exclaimed.

"You haven't been able to focus since you got back. Are you getting sick?" Sero asked and I quickly shake my head. I scratch the back of my head and smile.

"I met a really cute girl!" I exclaimed excitedly. Three of the males sitting with grow as excited as I was.

"Really?! Who was she?" Kaminari asked causing me to slump down in my chair and realize my failure.

"I didn't ask her name..." I trail off before sighing defeatedly.

"Don't worry. If she goes to this school you'll probably run into her again." Sero reassures me.

He was right. Maybe I would see her again. I'll make sure I get her name. I take a moment to think about her. She was tall (well taller than me) and had pretty and soft looking lips. Her eyes were bright yet still daring like she wasn't one to be played with. Her hearing aids were really cute and she screamed confidence. Her walk was so fierce that it demanded respect.

I sigh aloud looking around the lunchroom in hopes to see her. My eyes flicker from table to table but she was was expectedly nowhere to be seen. I sigh one more time.

"I hope actually do see you again." I whisper under my breath as I try to sit up. I, however, only slouched and used my hand to hold myself up.

I sit there still thinking of the beautiful girl with the hearing aids. I think I have a little crush.

~*~

The pink girl I in countered in the hallway was cute and seem nice enough which is why she lingered in my mind for awhile after I had already left her. I think she was in the hero course. The only reason I think that is because her personality was bright and she herself would stand out in a crowd.

I don't know why but she seemed so nice.

~*~

I've never written a Reader x female story but sense I like Mina and I think she is cool I decided to try it out.

Hope you guys enjoy and even though I'm a little off...

Happy new year!