•day 38•

(Y/n) and I are really close now which is why it really pisses me off when she dissappears on me like this. I tapped my foot impatiently. It's been about 25 minutes sense I got here. Luckily yesterday I finally got her to give me her number. I get my phone quickly and find her contact.

where are you today!?!
Me 15:03

I am somewhere....
UwU stealer 15:03

(Y/n)!!
15:03

I'm on the roof but don't come up
here yet!
15:04

why shouldn't i?
15:04

Just don't yet... I really don't want
you to see me right now if
I'm being honest...
15:05

why??
15:05

I look a mess and I don't
want to see me look like
I do now.
15:06

you know I would never judge
you especially based on
what you look like!!!
you're beautiful anyway
so what's the problem?
15:07

If you don't answer right
now im coming up there
15:10

Wait
15:10

The point isn't that you would
make fun of me or like me
any less I just... i really
don't know what's wrong
with me... when it comes to
you i just want to impress you...
i guess
15:12

really?!
15:13

please let me come up...
i wanna talk to you!

Yeah... come up
UwU stealer 15:20

Took her long enough... I wonder what's wrong though? I stood from my chair and ran out of the library quickly and went up the stairs. I continue until I'm met with the final set of stairs. I walk up and look through the thin windows on the door. I didn't see her at all. My face scrunched up as I open the door I look around. I saw her finally. She was leaning against the wall with her hands resting on top of her bent knee. She was beat up again. I could see it already.

(Y/n) stared at the sky with her eyes closed. "(Y/n) are you okay?" She looked at me and I let the door close. My eyes widened as I notice her puffy red eyes glaze back me.

"Yeah." She said simply. Her lips curled into a smirk and I grow upset.

"No you're not." I say running at her. I kneel and sit on her lap both of her legs between my thighs. I grab her face and look at her. (Y/n)'s eyes were watery and her cheek was swollen. Her eye had a bandage above it making me think she had a cut there. I lift her head and glance at the scars on her neck. She had a bandage on the back and sides and there were bruises likely from her being strangled.

Me eyes water at her still smiling at me. I close my eyes and try not to cry. I was still on top of her holding her face. "I am though." She said suddenly. I open my eyes and stare at her.

"I'm fine because you're here." I froze at her sweet words. My heart pounding against my chest so hard that it was starting to become painful. (Y/n)'s hands softly carressed my own. She stared into my eyes as I felt her warm breath hit my face. I was starting to turn red at our intimacy. My blush intensified as she closed her eyes and rested her forehead on mine.

"Thank you for always being here." She said. I notice her eyes water a little more. Her arms suddenly wrap around me and pull me closer to her body. Her hold on my waist felt comfortable. Her head dug into my neck.

This was comfortable and it felt really natural. Her warm touch. Her breath on my neck. My body being so close to hers. "No problem."