•day 7•

*slight sexual content warning*

Water dripped down my face as water kicks from my feet. (Y/n) tries to pull me toward shelter. She tugs my arm and I giggle trying to keep up with her. Rain flowed down my face and through my hair while she pulled open a door. We walk in dripping onto the corner store floor. (Y/n) panted lightly and ran her fingers through her hair looking around the store. She stood tall almost like a model causing me to blush at her accidental pose.

"Are you good?" She asked me trying to dry her hair a little bit. I nod quickly and follow her as she walks around the store. She grab a $10 dollar umbrella and jacket that costs the same amount before making two cups of coffee. She didn't say a word while doing so.

My eyes caught hers for a brief second as she took everything to the store counter where a man waiting for us to pay. He rang us up and no one said a word the entire time. She took out some money to pay the man and then quietly whispered "keep the change" before turning to me.

"Go to the restroom and switch out those clothes." she said handing me the jacket. My eyebrows quirk at her as she looked away from me. "It's not much but I don't want you to get a cold or anything." She said walking me over to the restroom and pushing me in. Befire I closed the door I could see her pulling out her hearing aids likely to dry them off or check to make sure they're working.

I knew she was waiting outside because of the shadow under the door. I follow directions though and start taking my blazer off as well as me shirt quickly.

I sigh softly and look toward the door. Part of me imagined her walking in here and seeing me in just my bra. She would strut in and take my face in her soft hands to stare into my eyes before her pupils drift down to my lips. (Y/n) could bite her own lip trying to resist but decide to just kiss me. Her lips would overpower mine and she would push me up against the wall.

(Y/n) would loom over me. Her daring and sharp eyes staring into mine as she brings both my arms above my head. She'd pin me there with one hand and start to kiss me again. I would melt under her as her lips covered mine sloppily. What if her mouth tasted like the coffee? What if her tongue wrapped around mine? (Y/n)'s lips could part as she looked at my vulnerable state. My back against the cold wall causing me to shiver and her cold fingers running across my skin. She starts sucking on my neck causing a short moan to leave my mouth. The feeling of her smirking against my skin satisfied with my sound. Her getting more rough and pushing more firmly against the wall. Digging at my neck with her teeth and tongue. Leaving little purple marks everywhere. Imagine (Y/n)'s free hand tracing my slightly chubby torso before she places it on my covered boob and starts to massage it.

I could feel a wet sensation sprout out of me. My entrance throbbed and I could squirm underneath her. She looked at my embarrassed form before smirking and moving her knee against me. I softly moan before biting my lip and clench fists in an attempt to stay quiet. She would grind her knee against me and-

"Mina are you good in there?" I hear suddenly. I broke from my previous thoughts and notice that I was leaning against the wall with hands in between my thighs and the other covering my mouth.

I slide my hand off my face blushing with wide eyes. "Y-yeah I'll be out in a second." I tell her.

"Okay." I notice her shadow move.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I quickly pull the jacket over my head and slap my cheeks with my hands twice. Calm down Mina... just act like nothing happened... like you didn't just...

I immediately go red again as the images in my head from before come back. Images of her pinning me against the wall. Of me moaning her name...

It took my a while to calm down but after I did I walk out and greet her again. "You okay? You were in there for a while." (Y/n) seemed genuinely concerned about me but I was really embarrassed. In all honesty I kinda wanted her to take me back home so I didn't have to see her right after what happened in the restroom and thankfully that's what she did.

She handed me the coffee and we headed out soon after we arrived at my house.