•day 258•

I woke to the feeling of a strong jolt hitting my body. I opened my eyes and
feel around the bed for (Y/n) when I touch her skin she flinches. I realized she was awake and staring at the ceiling. (Y/n) glances my way before sitting up and crawling onto me. "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked taking her hand. She uses her free hand to pick her hearing aids up and put them in. She blinks before answering anyways probably having read my lips.

"I don't know. I didn't think to immediately disrupt your sleep." she joked.

"I'm serious how did you sleep?"

She sighed and placed my hand against her forehead. "I didn't sleep that well so if I woke you up everytime I was awake neither one of us would sleep." she said kissing my hand.

"I could keep you company." I tell her softly causing her to kiss my cheek.

"You were."

"What can I do to help?"

"You are." she whispered before leaning down to kiss me roughly. Her lips smushed mine as her tongue lick my teeth before she becomes gentle and cradles my face with on hand. The other laid beside my head clenching my own hand.

She chuckled against my lips before dragging her tongue against my cheek and grabbing my bare thighs. My lack of bottoms surprised me and her sudden movement made me jump.

"Ew! (Y/n)-"

"Ew? You weren't saying that when I-" I place my hands over her lips and sit up.

"Okay-" she burst out laughing so hard that one of her hearing aids fall onto my lap.

She eventually stopped and picked it up. "Hey? Do you know sign language?" I asked her.

She starts to nod while putting it back in and making sure it was in well. "yea of course." she states nonchalantly while rolling out of bed. Before she could get up I spoke again.

"Can you teach me?" she looks at me curiously.

"Why? I always wear my hearing aids anyway." she expresses causing me to sigh loudly while crawling across the bed to look her way.

"That's not the point. Remember when we walked home together on that rainy day awhile ago?"

"What about it?"

"You hardly talked to me the rest of the day, you took me home right after, and you didn't talk to me the next day."

"Yea but that's hardly because I couldn't hear you and also because I thought you were uncomfortable or something." I blushed at the thought of why my demeanor changed that day. I cover my mouth and look down as my old daydream invaded my mind.

"Well that-" I cut myself off not wanting to reveal my perverted behavior.

"What?" she asked tilting her head while leaning toward me.

"Nothing- the point is I don't want you to loose communication with me." She sighs before nodding.

"But... why did you start acting so weird that day?" I may have shot myself in the foot with this one... maybe I should just tell her.

"I was just..." I trailed off staring at her. Her presence and personality never failed to give me butterflies. Heat rose to my face as I start to sweat.

"Hmm?"

"I felt kinda awkward..."

"Why?"

"Because I um..." I decided I would just tell. I mean she is my girlfriend and she isn't exactly judgemental. "I had a sexual fantasy about you in the bathroom. I don't usually do that. I'm so sorry." I say squeezing my eyes shut. She erupted in laughter.

"Damn we had only known each other for like a week." she chuckled again. I cover my face. I wanted to scream or curl up in a ball but in the moment I kinda just froze.

(Y/n) pulled my hands away from my face. "And I thought I was the pervert." she whispered causing my eyes to go wider and I struggled not to just disappear.

She kissed me again and I melt into her lips as my eyes slowly shut and my body looses its tension. She pulled away and I was left slightly dazed.

"I'll teach you soon, okay?"

I mindlessly nod and she kissed me again. I grabbed her shirt and softly tug at it. She broke away and stared at me with sharp pretty eyes. I was so mesmerized I stared back while slowly grabbing her waste to pull her back to the bed. She crawled on top of me and sat between my legs.

"What did we do?" I cover her mouth as my brain lagged still stunned by our kiss. I look away but as (Y/n) chuckles into me hand she turns my head to face her.

"Hm?" she asked softly. I huff softly as she keeps holding my face. My hand drops and I struggled to speak. My lips were glued shut with embarrassment.

"Or should I make something up myself?" she asked before pulling my head toward her. "That sounds like a good idea..."

~*~

happy birthday to mina. i've been so busy with work i almost forgot.