•day 320•

I look left and right while quietly attempting to climb the balconies of the Class 2-A dorms. It took forever to get to the floor Mina was on. When I got up there I took a couple deep breaths and lean on the railing. I sigh softly and stare at the time.

~me
hey love how are you?

2:03 am

my pink  queen~
i'm good i just had a long day.

Why are you always up so late?
2:04 am

~me
so i can text you

my pink queen~
do it during the day

~me
i wanted to be the first
to text you happy birthday.

my pink queen~
thank you ^/////^

i wish i could say that in
person.

~me
okay. go to your balcony.

my pink queen~
you're kidding...

~me
im not.

She quietly opens the door and when our eyes meet her pink skin deepened as she presses her lips together. "You'll  get in trouble if one of the security bots see you."

"I don't care about all that." I say taking her face in my hands and give her a kiss. She places her hands on mine and pushes her body toward me. I smile and hold her face close to mine.

"Happy birthday." I whispered staring into her eyes as I silently take her hand and give her a bag with tissue pack sticking out of it. She grows embarrassed and decides to pull away.

"Let's go inside before we get caught." I nod and follow my bashful girlfriend who only seems to get this nervous when we're alone. Mina pulls me in and closes the door while nervously holding the gift with both hands.

Mina started to open it slowly. I loved her wide smile as she reached in. Mina pulls out a long silky blue dress. Mina loves the way blue looks with her skin. She talks about it all the time and I loved to hear it. She almost jumps and looks toward me snd I nod giving her a big smile.

She looked to see that also in the bag was a case of cds for r&b artists from the 90s and Nicki Minaj because her mother bought her a cd player. she placed the bag on her bed and jumped toward me very happily. Her arms wrapped around my waist as she presses her body against me.

she excitedly kissed my face again and again. I giggle at her as she clings to my torso and plants kisses all over me. I finally take her face and plop and big kiss onto her lips. She melts into my palms and I squish her cheeks. "Thank you." she said softly while grasping my shirt.

~*~

this was supposed to be realised on Mina's birthday-

Fin~