•day 52•

I'm head to your class right now...
3:46 pm

ok
<3 pinky

I walk up the stairs and start to approach the class before stopping and sighing. I took a deep breath and walk into the doorway and stand up front. Waiting for me there was of course Mina and some other familiar faces. I search my mind for the names of the four and found myself more or less fully remembering. Kinda...

"(Y/n)!" Mina excitedly bounced causing me to smirk and look at her with shiny eyes. She gave a closed eyed grin back.

"Hey." she suddenly running toward me and pulls me into a hug. I hugged her back.

"You remember them right?" she asked after she released me. I glanced back at the boys and I nod.

"Yeah for the most part."

"Hey don't ignore us!" I squint heavily not at all remembering his name.

I look at them as they all get up and walk toward the door around where I was standing. They all walked pretty different and I found myself thinking up their names again. The one with the black hair is Sero. Yellow one is Kaminari red one is Kirishima. last one is blonde but his name is... I don't know shit.

~*~

Our roudy group finally decided to relax a little bit as time went on. It was later now probably around eight and the sun had set. it was getting darker now and i watch as the guys fuck around on skateboards and fumble to the ground. Mina sad next to me holding a slushy and crossing her legs while leaning in my direction. I glance her way and give her a smirk but she gives me a nervous look before parting her eyes and looking away. I was confused by her odd behavior but didn't know if I should say anything about it.

"I have to show up in court in a couple days." I tell her suddenly. Mina looks back at me in curiosity. My eyes shift from the ground.

"Your mom?"

"Yeah she was arrested and is gonna have a hearing. No one has bailed her out and I am kinda happy about that..." I say softly. "I kinda feel bad about hating her... she raised me all this time and she was the only structure besides my bother I've had this entire time."

"But technically it's her job to raise you. I mean she is your parent and in all honestly, no offense but she didn't do much of a good job." I chuckled softly at her words and direct my eyes toward her. Mina's face was glowing and her eyes sparkled as she jokingly nudged me with her unoccupied arm.

"Really, I think I turned out okay." I tell her with a wide smile on my face. I wasn't fully able to control my facial features around this girl. Just looking at her made me want to smile most of the time.

"You definitely did... all things considered..." she trailed off still staring at me. "Actually better than just okay." she was starting to lean toward me and I was kinda being pulled toward her by an uncontrollable force.

But we were interrupted. The Bakugou guy threw a cup of only ice toward us and barely missed.

"You missed!" Kaminari yelled standing probably like seven feet in front of us. He taunted Bakugou before being chased around in circles. I glance at Mina as she looked away with red glowing across her cheeks and sigh before grabbing her hand and pulling her up and away from the erratic guys.

The two of us stood by a large lamp post that slightly obscured the boys' vision of us. For the most part they didn't seem to notice much. I lean against the poll and Mina stood in front of me.

"Can I, thank you?" I asked suddenly not exactly knowing what I was planning to say. The words just fell for my lips without much thought. I glance at her with my face directed away despite the fact my body was facing her.

"What?" she asked with a small smile.

"I meant thank you for being here to support me. I know we haven't known each other for long but I almost feels like we've been friends for years." a sigh leaves my throat. I didn't really like calling her that.

"No problem I'll always be here for you." she answered with a wide smile. I stare at her face as the edges of my lips twitch upward.

"I was hoping you'd say something like that..." I say softly.

"Well yeah because in all honestly I agree. I feel like if I needed to tell you something i could." she told me looking at the ground in thought. A soft brisk wind hit my face and I watch her hair flow with it. She played with her hands while think about what to say next.

"Actually I have to tell you something." I say while pushing my body off the lamp and starting to walk toward her. Mina wasn't paying much attention to me and was focused on the ground when she opened her mouth to speak.

"Go ahea..." Her lips slowly stopped moving as I tilt her face up and place my lips on hers briefly. I pulled away a little too fast for my own good. She stared at me remaining silent for a second.

I nervously awaited a response from her but she was quiet and completely still. I softly grazed her shoulder trying to get her to snap out of it but it didn't work at first. Did I break her?

I was about to say something but suddenly she leaned forward again to connect our lips. I was so excited and almost overwhelmed but I played it cool and pulled her toward me. Her hand clenched the fabric of the sleeve to my sweatshirt while her other hand slowly crawled up my back. I take hold of her belt loops before pulling her waist toward me. It only took me a second to become the dominant in the kissed seconds before it broke away.

"Thank you." I say softly with a wide smile.

"Aw they're so cute..." I whip my head toward the sound and noticed sero with a phone pointed at us and Kaminari behind him. Kirishima was pumped up in the background.

"Stop spying you, extras!" Bakugou suddenly yelled despite standing right next to them while staring at the phone. I grew a little embarrassed and cover my face in attempt not to show it as mina took off her shoe to throw it toward the boys.

"Hey I was trying to fucking help!" Bakugou announced before walking away and toward Kirishima.

I sigh as she faces me before poking my face out to peck her lips again. I love this...

~*~