•day 44•

(Y/n) feels good enough to stand so my mum is finally allowing her to stand up long enough to shower. Over the past couple of days she has been sleeping in my bed and I've been on the floor. I just started going to school today. I hear the water turn on in the bathroom which means (Y/n)'s about to get in. I had to make sure I hid anything embarrassing in there before she went in.

I actually really think she should stay here. I don't want (Y/n) to go home and get hurt again. I was so scared when she came to the door. My heart felt like it had stopped beating for a second. I didn't even realize what was going on at first. I never thought it could go that far. I didn't think I would ever be looking at her damn near dead on my kitchen floor. Her head sitting in my lap as I try to console her while my mom stitched up her wounds.

Watching her scream in agony as tears fall from her eyes and soak my pajama pants. Trying to get her not move while alchohol is poured over her wound. Her face twisting in agony before she finally passes out from the pain... she was still grasping my hand even after loosing consciousness. Her left hand shakes when ever I ask her about what happened. Sometimes it shakes without being promoted to.

My mum and I have tried to get more information about what happened but everytime we ask she finds a way out the question. I can tell she is really hurt by what her mum did emotionally. I can tell part of her can't believe her mum actually did that.

I clench my teeth and look at my lap. I hate her mother for hurting her. If I can't save (Y/n) from her mum what kind of hero am I.

"Mina you okay?" I heard suddenly. I look up and standing in front of me is (Y/n) with a soft smirk splashed across her face while she softly pushed her hearing aid into her ear. Both of her eyebrows were raised as she bent down to my level on the ground. I notice she was wearing the clothes I loaned her. They were kinda small on her actually. Not the sweatpants because I stole those from my father but the shirt cause it's mine.

"Yeah." I say standing up and walking toward my dresser. She looked at me quizzically but I soon turned around with a big shirt.

"Here." I toss it toward her and she catches it still looking at me. "It'll fit better." She raised her eyebrows stripping out of her current shirt. I glance away and by the time I look back she had the new shirt on.

"Thanks." She said.