•day 85•

The days that (Y/n) is distant hit like a brick now. I know she stresses but would it kill her to send me a text. After the bell rang before Aizawa could leave for the day I went to the teacher's office to talk to him.

Before I could even open my mouth Aizawa sighed. "(Y/n) is okay, Ashido, she's just at home."

"But I miss her." I whined looking up at the ceiling. "Can I go see her?"he sighed again at me and I stare waiting for an answer.

"Go ahead..." I jump in excitement.

"thank you so much!" I was honestly kind of concerned about her. I hate when she ghost me for a day because I freak out easy. I try to understand that she isn't used to the affection I give her so I don't get mad when she gets overwhelmed but I need her to talk to me.

"No problem." Aizawa says when I'm half way out the door.

~*~

I softly knocked on the door before sighing softly. Please answer...

I waited for what felt like an eternity before the door cracked open slowly. (Y/n)'s face peaked out and sighed softly before closing her eyes. "Yo."

I stare at her for a while poutiing and crossing my arms. I push my brows together and puff out my cheeks. She smirked and opened the door to step out. She grabbed my waistband and pulled me toward her before looking into my eyes. I kinda froze in response and stare back at her my arms slowly dropping to my sides.

A soft blush covers my face as she places her lips on mine softly. My eyes squeezed shut as my hands grab onto the sides of her baggy shirt. she then breaks the kiss and pulls me toward her.

I break from my trancelike state and sigh. "(Y/n) you have to stop ignoring me. I get really worried about you." she nods. "If you need a day to yourself so you can chill just let me know please." I watch her nod again before looking back up at me.

"Yeah definitely. I'll at least send you a text."

"Thank you... Now are you okay?"

"Yeah im just tired. I tried to finish the suit upgrades on time but I couldn't so I've been working all day." she said pulling me closer to her. My fingers massage her scalp as I play with her hair.

I open my mouth to say something but (Y/n) plants her lips on mine and pulls me close. "I missed you." she said after breaking the kiss.