•day 257•

"What are we doing here?" Mina asked as I walked toward her holding a polaroid camera.

"I wanted to have a photoshoot of you." I gave her a grin. she raised her eyebrows.

"Is that why you told me to dress a little fancy?" I nod while holding the camera up to get a surprised picture of her. as the picture comes out i take a second to wave it before looking at it.

She had a pretty wide smile on and didn't look surprised at all. My girlfriend is unsurprisingly photogenic. I sigh and tell her to think up some poses.

"Well where should we start?" she asked.

I point to a tree and show her the pose i wanted her to do and she immediately gets it as I snap a picture.

~*~

i plop a kiss on her forehead as we start to walk back to her place. I'd gotten a lot of good pictures of her but I really wanted to get one where she wasn't ready. Mina is so photogenic and beautiful. She chuckles while sodtly rubbing her head.

"Thank you for the pictures of me." she said holding the few I gave her.

"It's actually more for me than you." I smirked thinking about all the photos i kept for myself. She looked confused abut I get her mind off it by latching our hands together. she looks away and nervously walks beside me.

"Can I have a kiss?" she asked quietly. I My smile spreads as I step around in front of her.

"What was that? Can you say that a little louder?" I asked. Mina huffs as I lower my face until I'm right in front of her. She sigh and leans in the push her lips against mine. I was a little surprised but I kiss her back with pulling her hand into pocket.

sexual content warning~

We made it back to the apartment very quickly and spread the photos on a table while getting ready to settle down for the day. I pull off my jacket and leave my bag on the table by the photo while I watch Mina shed her unneeded objects to the floor and walk toward her bed with a sigh.

Mina sat down on her bed. "I'm exhausted-" I walk toward her stand over her before pushing her into the bed. I pull her legs open before pulling at her shorts. I pull them off her body and hover over her face. Her face was red with embarrassment causing me to smirk and kiss her roughly. Mina softly grabs my shirt but I pull her hands above her head and pin them on the pillow. I push my lips against hers and she melts beneath me. I softly thrust my hips toward hers. My lips move down her chin and to her chest. I bit into her and lightly pull. Digging my teeth into her neck as she whimpered while squeezing her legs together. Mina tried to move but I hold her still continuing to suck on her soft skin. My tongue moves over her bites and the dark marks that covered her skin. I left hickeys and bites across her chest and Mina let out soft moans that she struggled to contain. I grin against her skin.

I release her hands and trace down to her panties. Underneath I find her wet clit anxiously waiting to be touched. I slowly rub her while giving her a peck the lips and whispering softly into her ear.

"Let me hear your cute little moans, love~"

She gasps in pleasure as i go to biting her torso again. I then push two fingers in before thrusting in and out quickly. she pulls at the sheets as i continue and after a short few seconds Mina's fingers tangled into my hair. I was satisfied enough with her moans to pull her panties to her knees.

~*~

I sit on Mina's hips and reach for the camera on the nightstand as she speaks. She pants softly. "How do you do that so well?"

I shrug and kiss her forehead while smirking. I observed her. She truly looks tired now but I love the way her eyes linger on my body and her chest expands with each hard breath. The way she becomes less prone to overthinking. She truly started to relax. Her arms laid on the pillow under her head. As her lips part for her pants to pass her eyes meet mine and she smiles.

"What?" Her lovely voice crack passed my hears as I stare at her.

"You're so fucking hot." she laughs and her smile growing in that way made my chest flutter. I grin starting to believe that I'm truly falling for the girl. "I can't stop looking at you." I say softly finally taking the camera from beside me and shocking her with a flash.

"(Y/n)- What was that for?!" I wave the polaroid to get the pictureto develop.

"It's for me. Don't worry no one else will see it."

"Well I know that but you got your pictures earlier." She said trying to swip it from me. I put it above my head and stare up at it. She was so beautiful. Above her tank top her neck and chest was covered in marks. Her soft skin shinned making me want to ravish in her skin again.

But this one is just for me." I whisper while stretching and placing it on the night stand to stare at the real thing.

"You're not even gonna show me?" I shake my head and grab her face to kiss her.