Sope : Robot

It was another day of boring quarantine in Jung Hoseok's apartment. Hoseok layed out onto his couch eating chips and flipping through channels.

"Damn, is there not anything interesting to watch on tv?" Hoseok complained.

He kept flipping until an ad caught his attention.

"Has quarantine drained you? Are you lonely since you can't hang out with friends? Or are you just bored because you have nothing to do? Well don't I have a solution just for you. NQT's new product can cure that boredom. You can get your very own robot companion online or at your local mall. Call the number below to buy your robot now! "
Hoseok glanced over to his wallet on the coffee table and sighed.

"I'm sorry wallet, but I'm bored. You'll understand right?"

"Right." Hoseok smiled, he grabbed his phone and wallet and placed an order for his robot.

-

*Two weeks later*

A knock made Hoseok immediately run to the door. For some reason he was excited for this robot. He opened the door to see a male with black curly hair, cat like eyes and pouty lips.

Gosh, he is gorgeous Hoseok thought as he stared at the male.

"Are you Jung Hoseok?" The male asked in a deep husky voice.

"Uh, yeah." Hoseok responded.

"So, I'm at the right place. Nice to meet you, Master." The male bowed.

"Master?!" Hoseok eyes widened.

"Oh?, do you not want me to address you as 'Master'?" The robot tilted his head.

"Just call me Hoseok, okay?" Hoseok shaped his fingers into the 'ok' sign.

"Um, you can come in. Sorry, if my apartment is a bit messy. I've been lounging around all day." Hoseok said.

"I can clean your miniature house for you."

Miniature house? Who does he think he is? Hoseok said in his head.

"No, that's fine just sit next to me."

Yoongi sat down and Hoseok started blaring out random questions.

"What's your name, robot?"

"It's Min Yoongi." The robot replied.

"Do you remember anything from where you came from? What's your blood type? Do you have a birthday? How did they make your skin look so soft? Can you pee?" Yoongi was overwhelmed by all the questions Hoseok asked.

"Sorry, I am questioning you too much aren't I?" Hoseok was embarrassed because of his behavior.

"Uh, yeah kind of, but I don't mind. I like when people want to get to know me." Yoongi gummy smiled at Hoseok.

"Okay, but for real how do you pee?"

"You want to see if I do?" Yoongi stood up and began to unbuckle his pants.

"Wait, oh my god, no!" Hoseok shielded his eyes away from the ungodly sight.