Sope : Love killa

"Sir, we believe to have a suspect in the case." The policemen announced to Hoseok, who was currently grieving at the loss of his girlfriend of two years.

Hoseok shot up from his seat with full attention on the officers. "R-really?! Well, tell me, please." Hoseok was desperate for justice for his loving girlfriend.

"Well um, we have a suspect by the name of Min Yoongi."

When that familiar name came from the officer's mouth Hoseok stood in shock. He was confused as hell. His best friend is a suspect? Hoseok really couldnt believe this information. Yoongi, in his eyes would never do anything as twisted as this.

"Sir, sir? I know information like this can be hard to take in, but trust me. We will find the suspect and arre-"

"No." Hoseok interrupted.

"Excuse me?" The officer was confused on why Hoseok said no.

"That can't be right. Yoongi is my best friend. He would never kill anyone."

"We understand that, Sir, but this is the only lead in the case. We have to catch the suspect and bring him into the station for interrogation."

"Ok... if that's all then have a good day, Officer." Hoseok replies blandly.

"You too, Mr, Jung. We'll be back in a day or two to give you updated information on the case." The officer walks away into his car and drives off.

Hoseok closes the front door and his eyes began to welled up with tears. First, his girlfriend has been brutally murdered. Second, he finds out his best friend may be a suspect in the murder. Hoseok couldn't control his emotions any longer. He slid down the door sobbing. A minute or two later, he was still sobbing and heard knocking at his door. He immediately opened the door hugging the person. He didn't care who it was he just needed comfort.

"Woah, miss me much?" The person chuckled.

Hoseok recognized the voice and stepped up away from the male. Yoongi noticed this behavior of his friend. "Hoseok? Are you ok? I know it's hard when your lover just passed. I'm here to comf-"

"Did you kill her?"

Yoongi heart raced. Did he catch on to me? I bet those shitty cops told him some things

"Hoseok... why the hell would you even ask me that question? Do you hear yourself? Why the hell would I kill her? I loved her like a sister of my own!"

Lies. Those were all lies spewing out of Yoongi's mouth.

Hoseok sobbed even more. How could he ever accuse his friend of killing his girlfriend? Hoseok wanted to punch himself for that.

"I-i'm sorry..."

"Hoseok... poor you. It's ok, I swear. Come in my arms. I got you." Yoongi pulled Hoseok into his arms. Hoseok just sobbed on his shoulder the pain was too much.

"I miss her so damn much, Yoongs."

Yoongi chest panged with jealousy. He hated hearing that Hoseok missed that bitch he called a girlfriend. Yoongi got rid of her, so Hoseok would fall for him.

"Seok, I know you're hurting, but she is gone now. I'm sure she'll love to see you happy and not like this. What she would want is for me to take care of you. I'm the only person you have right now. You have to love me the same way you do her or I'll be next to leave you."

"But I love her so much. I can't love someone else she is burned in my heart. My heart belongs to her. Yoongs please don't leave me. You're right, you're the only person I have. I don't know what I'll do without you."

Yoongi sighed knowing it was hopeless trying to get Hoseok to love him. That bitch has taken over his heart and mind. Even if Yoongi's love is one-sided Hoseok will forever be his.